• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Question for people with 10 villagers!

MajesticMayor

Of Agrestic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So I have 9 right now(just had 10) and I feel like there isnt all that much room too do my PwP. I believe the limit is 40(correct me if I am wrong) and I go too other towns with 10 villagers and they have beautiful paths and PwP look great. Anyone else notice this or is it just my town that seems small?

Do you have a lot of trees, bushes and flowers? They can make the town seem to have less space. I only have 9 villagers at the moment, but I've noticed that places I have a lot of plants could easily be used for projects.

i heard that the limit was 30, not including the bridge that you start out with. but yeah i noticed this too, i feel as if my town is too small! that is, because i always place pwps where a villager's house used to be o:

i have 10 villagers btw and i kinda feel like i only have room to fit like a couple of pwps now.

Last edited:
Ya maybe I should take some trees and bushes down. Cause right now it seems as if I could only get a few PwP done, and I have a lot of cools one I can do

Besides trees, it also depends on where your villagers' houses are. If they're all in relatively the same area, you'll have a lot of space to put PWPs. It also depends on your map as well. Some maps, can give some limitations when you have 10 villagers.

I have to agree with the plants being a problem - I was feeling like my town was really cramped (I do have a slightly winding river and too many ponds) and then when I got my second copy and it felt so open I realized it was all the trees and flowers! I started removing plants in my main town and while I need to take out a lot more it feels better already.

Also if things are bunched together it makes a difference -- I'm lucky that my villagers settled (mostly) in little neighborhoods which frees up a lot of space.

It's all about spacing. The river goes across the middle in mine. All ten villagers are south of it. My house, city hall, cafe, police station, village tree and most PWPs are north and it feels like I have a lot of room.

I always noticed this - no matter how nice I try to make my town look, I visit towns and dream towns and they look 10x better. My town seems to have no space anywhere because theres so many flowers lol, I've been trying to re-landscape all day though

I feel the same way too! I have 9 villagers and I feel like my town is just to small. Buuut I DO have like 3-4 perfect apple orchard sso that could be why...>.>

i have 10 villagers,lots of trees and all 30 PWPs and i think its all in how you plan it out,i also have never let a villager move i have my original 10

I didn't have too much trouble. o:

Villagers houses are kind of spread out everywhere, but I just kind of made it work. Got ideas along the way and tried different things, until I found what looked good and not too crammed looking. I have 10 villagers, however I am in the process of pushing the 10th villager out, because they moved right on my path, right in front of the town hall. In fact, Bangle moved from your town, MajesticMayor. xD

Last edited:
Back