• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Question for people with the game

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Númenor
Lily of the Valley
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
We are implementing a pattern feature here, but I'm wondering what the game gives you to share patterns. We've seen some images of patterns with their QR codes. Are those just screenshots or can you save those in the game and then load them on your computer, etc?

Can someone give me an example?

Here is what we have so far, but I'm not entirely sure if this is what the game gives you or what:

5POJU.jpg

I dont have the game, but I know for sure that Sable gives patterns from time to time and you can save the "pattern cards" on the SD card so you can put it on your computer. I think it goes for every pattern.

Yeah I'm pretty sure anyway will work. I heard you have to become mables friend before you can use this feature.

Not that it's relevant but might as well be said but you need to upgrade the able sisters to be able to share QR

Back