• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

question...

mapleshine

Proud Filipino
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Candy
I have a TT question...if I TT backwards with 9 villagers, can someone still move in?

Are you asking if they can move in if you go backwards (as in if they will move while you're TTing) or are you asking if you go forward after going backwards to a certain point, will someone move in?

Last edited:
Unless you've asked someone to move in from a town or the campsite. Or via streetpass.
Other than that no matter how far back you travel it will count as one day.
Someone may ping asking to move out, but unless you have 8 you shouldn't get anyone moving in.

Oh, ok. What I was trying to say is that if I have 9 villagers and I tt back 5 days, i get a random house plot.

Nobody will randomly move in if you have 9 villagers. You'll only get a new villager if you've invited someone from another village or campsite, or if you've picked up a voided villager via street pass/ wifi

Back