• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Question!

Michie

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So I have noticed that there are fish that are close to the surface of the water when you go to the beach.. how can I catch it.. or is it even possible?

Opps...

Little ponds & along the rivers, those on the surface req. a net. (=

Edit: yep, fishes @ the beach, you'll need a fishing pole.

I have one... but when I go and try to catch it.. it gets away.... every time

Ah well then that's a timing problem. You have to wait until the fish takes a bite of your bait and pulls the bobber under water. Too soon, and the fish will run, too late and the fish will run. Most people recommend using the sound it makes when the fish takes the bait as an indicator (it makes a little bloop sound). Sound is actually relayed to your brain by your ears faster than information is sent by your eyes. If you need to, as soon as you know that the fish has taken an interest (it has taken interest and is swimming at your bait), look away from your screen or close your eyes. Then, get ready and smash the A button when you hear the sound. Lots of people have said this works for them to teach them not to jump the gun, or miss it by being too late.

You need to catch it when the bobber sinks. You should hear a 'plop' sound. Click the *a* button as fast as you can after you hear the sound/see the bobber sink.

Is it a sort of frog shape? I've seen something like that, and I don't think you can catch it with a fishing rod. Whenever I try to, it acts like it's not there and just keeps moving around. I'm not sure if a net will work or not, though, so I'll try that out the next time I see it. :)

Is it a sort of frog shape? I've seen something like that, and I don't think you can catch it with a fishing rod. Whenever I try to, it acts like it's not there and just keeps moving around. I'm not sure if a net will work or not, though, so I'll try that out the next time I see it. :)

That's the diving beetle. When it surfaces, use your net to catch it.

Back