• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Questions: day time and grass pattern ?

lightff13

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi,

I'm asking if the duration of the day change with the seasons like in real life : the night comes later in summer, and earlier in winter, or the day duration is the same all the year ?

And my second question is : do the grass pattern are randomized chosen when you create the town and it's stay the same, and it can change over the time ?

Thanks, and sorry for the mistakes because i'm not english.

I think duration of the day stays the same all year round
Grass pattern is random and is the same all year unless there is snow, then it changes.

Doesn't grass still turn purple/orange in autumn? I've always wondered why they never made it so depending on the time of year the sun sets later.

well on the winter solstice they made it so its already like its 8PM at 5 in the evening. not sure if they did the same but opposite obviously in the summer. I havent noticed any change in how bright it was outside depending on the time of year in the videos ive seen but winter solstice did have an early sunset I think

So it's just the case one (two) days on years for the soltstices. Not some days around the solstices ?

Back