• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Quick Character Design

Nephenee

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
So, I'm planning on maybe starting a comic to stave off boredom. Either way, I have to get a storyboard done and make sure the storyline doesn't suck too bad if I'm gonna. The point here is there's a group of people going back in time to retrieve a machine that was accidentally sent to the present.
(They're evil BTW)

Magic2.png

Anyway, yeah. They try to blend in with the people of the present by attempting to dress the same. As you can see, they don't do a great job of that XD

lol, nice clothes.

It's great, but the only problems I see is that the legs are huge, and the eye that's 'covered by the hair', the part covered should have some sort of orangeness over it.

I tried to do that, but for some reason it looked hideously awful.

Yeah, I gues the boots kinda make it look really big.

:p

the only thing that's noticable without staring at everything for too long was the legs are kinda awkward, they're going all over the place

Back