• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Quinn

Villager
Quinn
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT

Kaga Kusanagi

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hi! I'm trying to get Quinn in boxes atm! Saw her in my campsite and I got her. Looking for a home for her ^_^

Hi! I'm trying to get Quinn in boxes atm! Saw her in my campsite and I got her. Looking for a home for her ^_^
Hey there! How much for Quinn? I can TT one day and I’ll have an empty plot. Edit: actually cancel I’m pretty finicky about time traveling, idk if I want to take the risks atm, sorry about that!

I can take her if she’s still around tomorrow since time traveling to get a plot empty would mess up some stuff on my island

Ok! How much? I need a lot cause I'm really low. I need to get Cranston back, upgrade storage, and get all of the new plushie items.

Another person also offered with Bells and NMT, but they haven't gotten back to me and they're online ^^;
Post automatically merged:

I think I need more than 2 mill unfortunately... ;-;

I'm getting Ace, Shino, Sasha, and Ione next weekend if you wojld like them too or if the other person gets back to me ^^

Oh ok! Would you like me to contact you if they don't write back?

You're welcome! ^_^

Back