• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

RAAANDOM DAAANCING

Midgetsc

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
Yes, I like iCarly.

So I was just walking around, doing nothing in particular... And then all of a sudden I hear my town tune all over the place.

Trying to figure out what happened, I did a quick run through my town, and, to my surprise... EVERY SINGLE VILLAGER WAS DANCING.

Is this a coincidence, or some random event? It's not festivale, btw. XD

Are you sure it wasn't just the hour changing? The villagers dancing would most likely be a result of them having conversations.

The hour didn't change; it was 3:32 when I looked up at my screen.

Besides, it didn't sound like the bell; it sounded like the music note thing.

The hour didn't change; it was 3:32 when I looked up at my screen.

Besides, it didn't sound like the bell; it sounded like the music note thing.
Well, when the animals are dancing, they play your town tune. Perhaps you just walked by a few animals that just finished up a conversation that left them happy?

But all my villagers were doing it. Not just a few.

It's completely possible they all had conversations, especially if they were all in the same area. Also, I have noticed uchis(and some other animals, but especially uchis) start dancing after really little things like just talking to them and buying something from you.

It's completely possible they all had conversations, especially if they were all in the same area. Also, I have noticed uchis(and some other animals, but especially uchis) start dancing after really little things like just talking to them and buying something from you.

or it's possible that they were all randomly dancing like OP said so :p

If they were all in the same area, they can possibly all talk with each other and start whistling the town tune. This pretty much notes that they were happy. :)
It happens with two or three villagers typically, but I've never heard of it happening with everyone! So adorable! :)

Back