• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling RAID MY TOWN! Anything you can get your hands on under 3 mins! 50 tbt each

Ariel.

∵≪Good Vibes≫∵
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Spring Shamrock
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Blue Mote of Flame
Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (90) +
Hello everyone!
I want to restart my town, and I was selling my hybrids and clovers, but I really want to get this show on the road.

SO, I have decided to have a town raid!

Here's how it's going to go:
-Price for raid is 50 tbt. (this is because I have tons of hybrids and clovers, perfect fruits, you name it I most likely have it)
- I will do raids in batches of 3-4. You have to wait until everyone is there, and you have to be available when its your turn or you'll be skipped. If there's not a lot of people, I won't make you wait, I'll just have you come over.
- ONLY run on the path, not in the flowers! If I see you running on my flowers I will yell at you very embarassingly in front of everyone.
- At 3 mins, I will call time.
- You can go more than once, but it's first come first serve! You can also pay for 2 rounds in a row if you'd like.
- Please give positive wifi rating.

I thought this would be a fun way to get rid of my stuff and also make some tbt so I can afford to build a new town. Please let's keep it that way! Thanks!​

Man, why do all the cool threads come on when i have 2 sleep :(

lol I'll be on again tomorrow. I'll probably only do one or two batches tonight because I have to sleep soon too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to come. :)

okay, if anyone else wants to come in the next couple mins i'll add them too. If not it'll just be you I guess XD

lol I'll be on again tomorrow. I'll probably only do one or two batches tonight because I have to sleep soon too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay, if anyone else wants to come in the next couple mins i'll add them too. If not it'll just be you I guess XD

Cool. Lol

i actually wanna come :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

are we friends already lol?

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm i friended u

First batch:
helloxcutie
mayor.trip
starurchin

Please send tbt now so I can add you and open.

okay everybody, I'm opening soon. Please wait until everyone gets there to start

closing for tonight. Will be on tomorrow, thanks :]

Last edited:
Don't you think 50 TBT is a little pricey? I mean I would do 49 XD

no, I think its fair cause I have a lot of clovers and usually expensive flowers and such all around my town. Plus they have plenty of time to pick up a lot of it.

no, I think its fair cause I have a lot of clovers and usually expensive flowers and such all around my town. Plus they have plenty of time to pick up a lot of it.

No I was kidding lol I think it's a good deal

No I was kidding lol I think it's a good deal

ohh xD
yeah if anybody would have complained in the first round I might have changed it, but everyone really liked it from what I can tell. I'm just trying to get rid of everything pretty fast so I can reset, but idk, it's taking a lot longer to get rid of everything than I thought ;_;

Back