Rain

PapaCrossing

Graham's Homie
Bells
Switch
2264-7264-8132
Is anyone else's Pocket Camp continually raining? Mine has been like this for a week or so. I think it's time for me to leave Camp and go home.

Yeah, I’m one of the five people on the planet that also plays this game, and I noticed this. I just assumed that it’s because it’s rainy season in the games, so maybe it translates over to this game too.

The new update dropped and I thought it would fix the problem, but nope, still raining. Oh well, it's only the same three events over and over anyway. I'll stick around to help my pals get into the quarry for the gyroid event then after that I'll pack up and head back home.

The new update dropped and I thought it would fix the problem, but nope, still raining. Oh well, it's only the same three events over and over anyway. I'll stick around to help my pals get into the quarry for the gyroid event then after that I'll pack up and head back home.
Wait, do you mean literally go back home? Like in game? I don’t think that’s a feature.

That's my way of saying uninstalling the app. I've been playing it every day since Fall of 2022 so I should give it a rest.

Back