• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Rainy's clean out: selling purple hybrids LAST CHANCE

hellokitty

⚡🥛🌙
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (42) +
I'm restarting my town and am going to go with a blue and white theme. that leaves me with 100s of purple hybrids. I'm selling 1=1tbt and have plenty lmk if you're interested. this offer won't be up long as I am working on the restart process

EDIT
last chance! I'm restarting very soon!

Last edited:
What purple hybrids do you have? I would also like to know if these hybrids are non-hacked.

afaik they're not hacked because I ordered them from breeders. and I have tulips, pansies, and roses!

afaik they're not hacked because I ordered them from breeders. and I have tulips, pansies, and roses!
Okay. That's what I was hoping for. I would like to like to purchase 4 purple tulips and 4 purple roses from you.

bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still have hundreds!!!! and I want to restart soon

hey guys! there's like 100+ purple hybrids laying around, and i don't want to see them go to waste! take as many as you need (as long as you pay, of course)

I have 7 roses and 3 tulips for 10 tbt how about it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*4 tulips

Back