• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling random items!

katastrophic!

local community hermit
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Violet
Ruby
Coco
Feedback
100% (161) +
i'm selling various items! orderables are 1 TBT each while unorderables are 2 TBT each.

please let me know what'd you like below, along with how much TBT!

you can find a list of the items here!

Hi there! I was wondering if you can sell me 2 red and 2 blue heart balloons if possible :)

hi if its okay, could I please get

ice chair
ice closet
ice dresser
ice lamp
ice shelf
ice side table
ice sofa
ice table

i think that comes to 16 tbt, I'll transfer once you reply and adding you now :D

Can I get the range items, the snowman items and the tea set? Also the flower display case and the plants please. I think it would be between the 20-30 TBT maybe?

Last edited:
hi if its okay, could I please get

ice chair
ice closet
ice dresser
ice lamp
ice shelf
ice side table
ice sofa
ice table

i think that comes to 16 tbt, I'll transfer once you reply and adding you now :D

sure! i'll deliver them over, if that's okay

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the range items, the snowman items and the tea set? Also the flower display case and the plants please. I think it would be between the 20-30 TBT maybe?

sure! i'll calculate the total TBT for you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey BlueCicada, can you specify which plant items you'd like? i can't really fully calculate how much TBT it is ^^

sure! i'll deliver them over, if that's okay

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure! i'll calculate the total TBT for you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey BlueCicada, can you specify which plant items you'd like? i can't really fully calculate how much TBT it is ^^

The aloe, coconut palm, poinsettia. Those plant items

hello! could i get a lava lamp, mermaid statue, & paper tiger for 3tbt? :-o

hello! could i get a lava lamp, mermaid statue, & paper tiger for 3tbt? :-o

of course! i'll go ahead and add you ^^ let me know when you're ready so i can deliver the items to you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the cool globe and the mermaid statue please?

sure! that'll be 3 TBT, if that's ok with you ^^ i'll add you, so let me know when your gates are open

Hi there!
Can I buy the octopus chair, sea globe and yule log, please? Is it 3 btb in total?

Back