• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Rare Items / Amiibo Exclusive

NayanMori

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
So my friend wanted to reset their town but keep a bunch of items, but once they reset they didn't want the items anymore, so now I am left with them. They told me I could do whatever with them, so here I am! Most of the items are more expensive/rarer, so there is that.
Everything that I am selling is under the spoilers! Sorry if it is rough, I am new to this site!!
If an Item has "x∞" it means that my friend gave me this item but I can also order it by Amiibo

Berliner x3
Isabelle New 3DS
K.K. New 3DS x1
Mabel New 3DS x∞
Sable New 3DS x2
T&T New 3DS x1
HHD New 3DS x1
New Nintendo 3DS x3
New Nintendo 3DS XL x1
Wii U Console x∞

You can get any item from these Amiibos RV:
Villager
Inkling Girl/Boy/Squid
Princess Zelda
Ganondorf
Sheik
Toon Link
Callie
Marie
Isabelle
Digby
Mabel

Note: "full" sets come with 4 chairs each
Full Snowman Set x1
Full Sweets Set x1
Full Flower Set x1
Full Cabana Set x1
Full Cardboard Set x1
Full Splatoon Set x∞
Full Squid Sisters Set x∞
Full Legend of Zelda Set x∞

You can only buy some/one items from a full set if you wish!!
Offer to buy (TBT), pay half first - get items in game - pay rest!

If I got anything wrong or somehow broke the rules, please tell me!! I am new to this website and I don't really know how to work it ;;

Back