RATES ARE DEAD

Bump. There are users using the wrong rates. It either means that: 1. they could be poor, or 2. they probably haven't known the current rates

Bump. There are users using the wrong rates. It either means that: 1. they could be poor, or 2. they probably haven't known the current rates

they are! i seen someone sell at 70k per 100 and C a l l a w a y bought 100 TBT at 5.5 mil a few weeks ago!

Added rates of 3.5 million and 4 million to the spreadsheet. Working on the download one.

the inflation is kind of just stupid in the sense of how long it takes to drop off bells
the greed blinds people of how much goddamn time it takes to do the transactions now, its hardly even worth it

again, thank you for this. its really helpful. wish it was back to 1m per 100 tho ahahah

Bump plz. Inflation plz. Go back to 2 million per 100 TBT plz.

Last edited:
the inflation is kind of just stupid in the sense of how long it takes to drop off bells
the greed blinds people of how much goddamn time it takes to do the transactions now, its hardly even worth it

again, thank you for this. its really helpful. wish it was back to 1m per 100 tho ahahah

ikr .__. well if the consumer is willing to spend 3.5m / 100tbts, it's always going to stay at that rate. so high i don't even bother to buy anymore bc too much time wasted dropping bags xD

ikr .__. well if the consumer is willing to spend 3.5m / 100tbts, it's always going to stay at that rate. so high i don't even bother to buy anymore bc too much time wasted dropping bags xD

There is always the Re-Tail method.

Perhaps the rated will drop back down once school starts again? o:Since the majority of people on here are still studying they'll probably have less time to go on tbt and such?

Oh, yay, the sheet works again, and more minimalistic layout for easier browsing.

I thought the 1.4 mil to 100 tbt was ridiculous when i joined. And yet, here we are! Should have bought more back in the day. :(. Thx for the chart, great for those of us who are not math gifted, lol.

I thought the 1.4 mil to 100 tbt was ridiculous when i joined. And yet, here we are! Should have bought more back in the day. :(. Thx for the chart, great for those of us who are not math gifted, lol.

Same here, except it was 2.5M for 100 TBT for me.

Back