• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Raymond for auction, serious offers only please! Ending at 11PM MST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

takasugis

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (1) +
Found him while island hopping and he isn't a dreamie, so I wanted to take him and give him away for more NMT. ^__^ Can give any sort of proof you want once the auction is over!

I'm trying to move in a villager today so that would be preferable!

Thanks guys! Starting price is 200 NMT.

End time would be 05/24 ^__^ (sorry i'm new to this lol) at least by 11PM MST.

Last edited:
I'll start at 260 (didn't notice the previous bidder edited). since you're a new account could you provide proof that you got him? like you with him saying your account name would work :)

I'll start at 260 (didn't notice the previous bidder edited). since you're a new account could you provide proof that you got him? like you with him saying your account name would work :)
Yep! Not in boxes yet, I'm in the process of moving him out as we speak. Can post an update in boxes if it helps. ^^

Attachments

• EYy5j2iU4AE0pGo.jpg
    EYy5j2iU4AE0pGo.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 54
UPDATE: got him in boxes. if this thread remains quiet i will post a buy it now price around 4PM MST per request from the current highest bidder.

thanks!

Attachments

• EYzMkR0UMAEU7Qk.jpg
    EYzMkR0UMAEU7Qk.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 16
Edit: sorry for any hassle, I would like to retract my bid

Last edited:
UPDATE: since no one has yet to outbid the highest bidder and the one who requested a buy it now price, i'm going to be sending him off to the highest bidder Nickerous. thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back