• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling SOLD Raymond is ready to move

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylaJade

Tropically Grown Clown
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Yellow Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Blue Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Pumpkin Cupcake
Famous Mushroom
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (97) +
Hi folks.

Raymond, everyone’s favourite business cat, asked to move today. As he doesn’t really suit my island, I decided to let him go to someone who really wants him.

7E3C0DDA-E2E1-4154-8BD8-67ACA846E159.jpeg

I got him through my campsite while trying finding to Marshal and invited him anyway. (I ended up getting Marshal later thankfully).

I haven’t given him any clothes or catchphrases, and the one piece of furniture I have given him is a black heart door plate (which matches his house perfectly imho).

I am looking for offers of NMT only, as I'm hoping to island hop and give some to my irl friends so they can find their dreamies.

Please only offer if you have a 100% TBT rating on your profile. Also, please have a plot ready or be willing to get one ASAP if you are successful. I will tt ahead once he is sold so that he is in boxes.
His buyout price is 500 NMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back