• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Raymond the bespectacled cat, completely original. LF: TBT (has been happily adopted for 1500 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMissPanda

πŸ„ hue do you do? πŸ„
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Kaleidoclover
Swamp Potion
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Kaleidoclover
Famous Mushroom
Fresh Feather
Hot Feather
Cool Feather
Famous Mushroom
Feedback
100% (3267) +
This intellectual feline is ready to go to a new home. He was found on the mystery islands. I gave him no gifts so he is 100% original.

I'm only looking for tbt as I'm trying to save up.

I'll keep this thread open for as long as I can so that everyone can have a chance to get Raymond. I reserve the right to accept/decline any offers. Thank you!

Last edited:
Well if it is an auction then you need to provide an end time. Perhaps you could give people an idea of what you are looking for? A set price.

Last edited:
Well if it is an auction then you need to provide an end time. Perhaps you could give people an idea of what you are looking for? A set price.
When it comes to auctions, I'm not too familiar but I can try. Ok, for set price... I think somewhere between 1000-2000 tbt. I don't want somebody's 800 nmt and I have more than enough igb. But I need a lot of tbt for collectibles.

I can offer 2k tbt for Raymond ☺️ (but will take a bit to open up a free slot if you don’t mind waiting a bit!)
Thanks for considering!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back