• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Raymond the Handsome Cat- Free to a Good Home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Raymond

Serabee

Autistic Time-Traveler
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Woodland
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Special Snowflake
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Feedback
100% (116) +
Yep! Now, to be clear- he's been gifted a lot of clothing and possibly some furniture, IDR. I can't remember if he has a new catchphrase, but Isabelle should be able to fix that. He also may wear some Woodland hoodies, but Isabelle can fix that too, I think.

Like I said- totally free, just seeing if anyone's interested! I'll be moving Marty in soon via Amiibo, so I can be flexible on timing. Just let me know if/when you have a slot available!

Hi Serabee! I'm starting to get back into the game again and got a new island after taking my hiatus, so I'd love to take Raymond from you! I should have a plot open by tomorrow evening ☺

Hi Serabee! I'm starting to get back into the game again and got a new island after taking my hiatus, so I'd love to take Raymond from you! I should have a plot open by tomorrow evening ☺
Sounds good! Let me know whenever you're ready tomorrow and I'll get him in boxes ASAP~

If for some reason things would fall through - I'll stand in line as a backup! I don't mind if he's gifted!

I may have to wait until tomorrow morning since my dorm is having a game night, but I'm very much still interested! About how late will you be up until tonight?

I may have to wait until tomorrow morning since my dorm is having a game night, but I'm very much still interested! About how late will you be up until tonight?
I'll probably be up for the next six hours or so, until 12 AM CT. But tomorrow would work, too! It's the weekend now, so I'm pretty open with my schedule 😊

I have a spot for him ready! You can start moving him out whenever ☺
Alright! I just got on (had to take my weekly trip to Petsmart with my dog, lol) so I'll try and get him out now. I've already gifted Marty a few things, so hopefully it shouldn't take long!
Post automatically merged:

And... Raymond's ready to go anytime! Just let me know when you're ready and I'll send a Dodo 😊

Last edited:
Alright! I just got on (had to take my weekly trip to Petsmart with my dog, lol) so I'll try and get him out now. I've already gifted Marty a few things, so hopefully it shouldn't take long!

And... Raymond's ready to go anytime! Just let me know when you're ready and I'll send a Dodo 😊
I'm at dinner, but I'll let you know when I get back!

I'm at dinner, but I'll let you know when I get back!
Setting up a plot now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back