Bassy

~Mayor of Jawaii~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Hello everyone,

I'm in-game name Bassy, 36 years old, from Holland and currently playing New Horizons.

As you can see from my info I'm not actually new here, but the last time I played was New Leaf many many years ago. About month ago I got myself New Horizons and I thought it was about time to get back on here. My town (same name as New Leaf: Jawaii) is expanding and as such I'd love to do some trading on here, maybe meet some new people!

I'm late to both the Switch and New Horizons community so I have to make up for lost time! I'll start with trading some fossils to complete the museum and I'm also interested in art!

Very nice to meet you and will you around here!

Greets from Holland,

- Bassy

Hi Bassy, welcome back to the forums! I hope you're enjoying New Horizons so far! 😊

Do you have any favourite villagers?

Welcome back to the forums, Bassy! 🎉✨ Better late (to NH) than never! I hope you enjoy being back! 😊

Hi Bassy, welcome back to the forums! I hope you're enjoying New Horizons so far! 😊

Do you have any favourite villagers?

I think my favorite villagers are actually the first ones I got. Faith, Molly, Shino and Sasha. I think Genji is a funny addition.

Seeing as my island theme is tropical-ish I've always gone with Bud, hope I can have him some day as well. Maybe Audie too, not sure if she was part of New Leaf.

Hello and welcome! What other games do you enjoy playing?

RPG's, like Monster Hunter, Zelda and the Tales series. Quite frankly I'd play anything that has beautiful 3d environments. Getting back into casual beautiful rpg's on my age. :)

Welcome back to the forums! What's your favorite thing about New Leaf and New Horizons?

New Leaf I loved the tree plaza and the shopping district. I'm not sure how much more I'm going to be unlocking, but I'm starting to think I've already hit my limit more or less with store upgrades. I liked the plant shop, museum shop, and the expensive shop at the top of the big store.

Edit: The obvious nice thing about New Horizons is the customizability of the island. I remember how I had to fiddle with water designs to fake water, now i don't have to. And man... waterfalls. :love: I also like how villagers who stroll around your island are so much more interactive.

Seeing Faith sing by the waterside for the first time made my heart melt.

Back