• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Real life horror experiences

Stevey Queen

The Queen of Mimosas
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Red Pansy
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
Tonight, I was with my friends in a park. We were playing on the gym equipment. We were minding our own business and this lil girl, probably about 6-8 years old, kinda just popped out of nowhere and she tried to tell us something but she was really quiet. I was gonna go up to her so I could hear her better and then I noticed the object she was holding in her hand.

A shovel. A freakin' shovel. And this girl had no parents around. Not that I could see. And it's like midnight too.

I asked my friend what she was saying and he said, "You are not suppose to be here right now." This girl was telling us to leave. Then she turned around and said something to a tree and she walked away. We left before she killed us.

Has something truly terrifying and/or creepy ever happened to you?

the internet suddenly got disconnected once

and my phone once ran out of battery

s0 sp00py

Honestly though. Just forget my story and make your post the main post because those are some real terrors there.

I know! ; _ ;

--

For real though.

I remember times when I used to sleep upstairs, and I would go down to get a glass of water. I would sometimes see my grandparents up at the table, and I would usually say hi, get my water and go back to bed.

One time, they were out of town because they were visiting some family that they haven't talked to in a while. I got up to get some water, saw them at the table and did what I usually did.

It wasn't until I went back to bed that I remembered they were out of town and wouldn't return for the next few days.

10/10 I wept a little bit and prayed (something I rarely do).

sp00py af

Hmmm, horror for me?
When the nurse comes in and tells me I'm having an injection.
10 minutes before she does.

One time I heard my moms voice ask if I was asleep from downstairs, and when I went downstairs She wasn't there so I texted her and she said she wouldn't be home till midnight.

I 10/10 sharted myself

Did you not call the police? o.o

No. I just left.

I remember times when I used to sleep upstairs, and I would go down to get a glass of water. I would sometimes see my grandparents up at the table, and I would usually say hi, get my water and go back to bed.

One time, they were out of town because they were visiting some family that they haven't talked to in a while. I got up to get some water, saw them at the table and did what I usually did.

It wasn't until I went back to bed that I remembered they were out of town and wouldn't return for the next few days.

I would freak the hell out...

Jack's level of shade is still higher.

Who the hell is Jack?

Hmmm, horror for me?
When the nurse comes in and tells me I'm having an injection.
10 minutes before she does.

Ouch.

when i was 7 a swarm of bees ruined my birthday party

I had a dream where there was a huge swarm of bees in my yard. It was impossible to not get covered in them. When I went out to confront them, they were all gone and replaced with a giant spider web.

One time I heard my moms voice ask if I was asleep from downstairs, and when I went downstairs She wasn't there so I texted her and she said she wouldn't be home till midnight.

I wouldn't stay in the house...

1.) It was like 7:00 pm and I had to stay after school for like-- it's difficult to explain, but I had to stay like four hours after school for student leaders training. This was before daylight savings day, so it was dark by then and I took the 'late hour' bus home. I didn't have my keys, so being the immature person that I am, I knocked repeatedly like 20 times. Assuming everyone was just busy, I waited for like two minutes for someone to open the door for me. I live in a really quiet neighborhood in general, and I swear I heard a conversation in my house that went on for like ten seconds then stopped..I couldn't tell what the words were though. I assumed it was my parents talking, so I got ticked off thinking 'wtf, such terrible parents ._. they know I stayed after late, why tf aren't they opening the door?' I kept knocking and my brother opened the door. The thing is-- he just got home from hanging out with his friends. Like ten minutes later, my parents arrived home as well from eating out. Basically, there was nobody in the house the first few minutes while I was knocking. I seriously don't get what was going on..if the voices were coming outside of my house, I would have heard it more clearly. The blinds were closed so I couldn't see anything from the windows

2.) Not sure if something was just messed up about my vision, but when I was a toddler, I would occasionally see green things the shape of a foot along my carpet. They'd appear and disappear as if someone was making footprints along the way while they're walking. I'd only see these for like ten seconds then they'd stop appearing..but I remember seeing them all the time. I hope I'm not the only one who experienced this

When I first moved into my apartment, we were checking out the closet and noticed the door to the circuit breaker. I popped it open to see what controlled everything then closed it, but about 20 seconds later it popped back open. Me and my gf laughed and were like "ooooh maybe this place is haunted." So I made sure I closed it 100%. I heard it lock and secure then 2 minutes later it popped open again as we were right in the middle of still joking about it. At this time I was seriously starting to freak out so I slammed it shut and then pulled on it to make sure it wouldn't open. About a week later I walked into my closet and it was open again. I asked my gf if she had touched it and she said no.

The weird thing is it has never happened again.

one time i was babysitting these two kids while their parents were out and it was nighttime so I went to put the kids to bed and they had this creepy clown statue that was freaking the little kids out so I put a blanket over it and told them to go to sleep and then when the parents called to ask how they were doing i said they were good but why did they put that creepy clown statue in the kids' room and the dad was like "we don't have a clown statue. take the kids and get out of the house"

one time i was int eh abthroom and i turned to leave and there was this HUGE aSs ROACH on the door so naturally there was no possible way for me to leave. i remember thinking to myself "this is it. this is where it ends"

Last edited:
Back