• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Red&Yellow roses

Pyxie

Unicorn
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (20) +
I am using them to cover my whole town, so I need a LOT. I perfer to pay with IGB (I only have around 3mil atm) but if you have a lot of roses Ill be willing to pay with TBT

Pyxie, I'm going to put the link to this thread in my signature. I'm not sure I want to go on tours and collect em'.

I have some red and yellow roses, about a pocketful or more of each if i'm correct, wanna come? Vm me if you'd like to ^^

EDIT: I'm looking right now, and since there's at least 2-3 pocketfuls i believe, can you pay in tbt? Since i don't really need igb right now ^^'

Last edited:
heya ! i've got 30 of each, if you would like !

usually i would say 1 tbt each, but i'm not sure about the going rate in igb though??

heya ! i've got 30 of each, if you would like !

usually i would say 1 tbt each, but i'm not sure about the going rate in igb though??

I have some red and yellow roses, about a pocketful or more of each if i'm correct, wanna come? Vm me if you'd like to ^^

EDIT: I'm looking right now, and since there's at least 2-3 pocketfuls i believe, can you pay in tbt? Since i don't really need igb right now ^^'

What prices do you guys think? Im kinda low on TBT at the moment but im willing to pay with it

I have no clue how many I have but I am trying to get rid of all my flowers and have only cosmos so if you want to just come to my town and take all the ones you can find I'll only charge you 1,000 igb.

I have no clue how many I have but I am trying to get rid of all my flowers and have only cosmos so if you want to just come to my town and take all the ones you can find I'll only charge you 1,000 igb.

Great! I added you. Tell me when your gate in open

Still need my flowers? Will like, 1tbt each be ok? But if there's too many and you don't have enough, let me know! VM me when you're ready to come in ^^

Still need my flowers? Will like, 1tbt each be ok? But if there's too many and you don't have enough, let me know! VM me when you're ready to come in ^^

Hmm let me see if i can sell stuff to get more tbt then i might be able to do it :D

mkay, lemme know if you decide you need mine then! ☆

I have some you can have. If you have any white, purple, or blue flowers you want to trade i will take those in exchange, but if not, thats cool. I need to get rid of the yellow and red roses regardless lol

Back