• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Red, Yellow, White Flowers!

MayorMike

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8347-9130-8423
Gold Super Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (41) +
Hey guys!
Looking to start breeding flowers and so I would like to buy any of the common roses you have! LMK how many you have and we can work something out! Thanks!

You can get them from the island tours for free. Just stuff them in your pockets before the game ends. (In case you didn't know.)

You can get them from the island tours for free. Just stuff them in your pockets before the game ends. (In case you didn't know.)

I did but thanks tho! Didn't have any especially good flower tours today so I was just checking if anyone was getting rid of theirs.

I'll bring you a bunch for free. =]

Any flowers in particular? Or just all starter flowers (aka non-hybrids)?

I'll bring you a bunch for free. =]

Any flowers in particular? Or just all starter flowers (aka non-hybrids)?

Wow thanks! just looking to get a lot of Red, Yellow and White Roses. Do you want me to come to your town and put them in my locker?

You're welcome to come to my town and grab some nonhybrid flowers free :3 Just grab the ones that are randomly planted in bunches, the ones that are spread out are for breeding

You're welcome to come to my town and grab some nonhybrid flowers free :3 Just grab the ones that are randomly planted in bunches, the ones that are spread out are for breeding

OK cool thanks so much! Ill head over after I meet up with beebs

Wow thanks! just looking to get a lot of Red, Yellow and White Roses. Do you want me to come to your town and put them in my locker?

Sure. ^^ (It's my TT town and everything is messy tbh tho. . . XD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add FC and let you know when gates are open :]

Back