• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Redd's Art Gallery Shop: All Genuine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (321) +
So I've been in the habit of buying any genuine art piece from Redd, even though I don't need it. I usually sell them off to my villagers at Re-Tail, but this time I decided to give people here a chance to buy it at the same price that my villagers would. All art pieces are 7500 IGB! I will not be listing which ones I have. Just come with your art guide and see if I have something you need. If an animal pings me to buy one, I will sell it to them, so it won't last forever. You don't have to purchase anything. I don't mind if you just come to check it out ^_^

If you decide to come, please follow me to Re-Tail. Just purchase it from in there. That way you can be sure it's genuine, since you can't put a fake one up for sale there.

Before you ask to come, please have my friend code added already.

I can take groups up to 3. I will lead you in all at the same time. I will give each of you a group number from 1 - 3. That will be the order that you will enter Re-Tail. You will also use this order to purchase. You will each take turns buying 1 art piece, until everyone is done. Please be fair and follow the order! There is limited supply and I want everyone to have a chance to get something they want.

Please make sure to come as soon as I open my gates or let me know if you'll be away for a while. I don't want to keep anyone waiting for too long, and if you are late without notice, I'll have to give your spot away and go ahead without you. To ensure that you are on time, only post if you are going to be available within the next 30 minutes. During that time, frequently check this forum. If you are late, I will VM/PM you with a reminder. If you fail to reply or come into my town and there are already people waiting, you will lose your chance.

Art pieces left for sale: 0

Last edited:
I'd want to come: I really need a great statue and basic paintings for my town :-:

Oooh, I need some art! :)
Which pieces do you have? Here's the list of art I need if that helps: http://moridb.com/catalogs/YcDu90QtAQ

Unfortunately, you'll have to come see for yourself what's in stock, if that's okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

We'll wait for one more for a few minutes. If nobody wants to come, I'll let you guys in ^_^

Only 1 painting left. It is the moody painting. Do you still want it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

All art sold out! I will open this thread again when I am fully stocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back