• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

Honestly hoping for katrina luck to be the thing that saves wins the game.

btw im just trying to find quotes here as quick as i can

Im looking too.

Found this gem. 😂
In a hilarious surprise twist, lily gets voted out and is *gasp* revealed as a furry cousin. Town left dazed and confused.

setup mafia sided af, sorry tn4u
Not as bad as the chatbot game.
We had 4 town, 2 maf, and 1 maf-sided third party. 😅

Reactions: Doo
There's a number of interactions between Doo and Frosty; the only ones where she directly interacts with Volt is when she first subbed in. I think that most notably that this string of interactions between Doo and Frosty doesn't feel like wolf v wolf:
I can imagine. I did a double take when I realized the flip to Shell was like 2 min before EoD. I'm a little confused as to why you wanted Ribbit's thoughts though, at that point the votes were tied between Doo and Volt from what I saw (but you're saying you didn't notice it?? But I'm pretty sure the talk was in the thread that the votes were tied between Doo and Volt so IDK how you missed that)? If you sussed Volt why didn't you go for it instead of just sheeping Ribbit?

I TBH didn't find your shift to Ribbit town super obvious, since like a couple posts before you had your reads list

But from there just kinda started being buddy buddy with Ribbit without really stating you came to a conclusion. IDK though if this post was more joke than actual reads??

I don't really see why not though? If you are mafia and we just went, ah, okay Doo is town because she says she is is like an instant game over for us. The game relies on pushing people to try and conclude if they are town/mafia. 🫡
Right there everyone, it’s decided 🤣🤣
Volt and Ness probably, but I’m not sure about either. Especially now Ness has said this:

It sounds like he just messed up and is trying to defend himself.
But I worry about how many of his thoughts are based on my own awful decisions. Like maybe everyone else trusts him thinking it could be me, but I don’t lol.
Ness would you still be suspicious of Betsy if it wasn’t for me?
*sorry to derail

Sorry, but are you implying your assumption of 'Ness is mafia' because he maf reads you?
No, I thought it because of the way he was trying to prove Betsy was mafia. Because i know I’m not paired with Betsy so now I’m not sure whether Ness is trying to frame Betsy, genuinely thinks it’s Betsy because he thinks it’s me, or if it actually could be Betsy. Also Ness seems to be good at this, and I really thought he was town early in the game. Maybe he had me fooled.
I dont know, it’s 4am 😂
Got it. that's what I originally thought during the whole Ness/Betsy argument earlier but this line confused me 'Like maybe everyone else trusts him thinking it could be me, but I don’t lol.'
Also, mood. Please sleep.

And likewise, Dinosaur seems to almost innocently address Frosty in the thread. Like, Frosty started the interaction by saying she wanted to talk to Dinosaur, but never actually initiated the conversation; Dinosaur herself jumped in and addressed her suspicion of myself to Frosty unprompted. You can see that in this string of posts:
That is a fair answer. How do you feel about Betsy sussing both Ribbit (early on) and you (a little before EoD rush), than deciding to sheep both of you? I don't think I remember Betsy sussing Shell. Legit get her second guessing the Doo vote and that being a reason to vote Shell, but the openly wanting to sheep the maf reads... :unsure:

But I really just wanna talk to Betsy first, I was honestly finding her pretty towny so.

Also want to talk to Dino and Bongo a bit.

I really wanna talk to Dino first but I am questioing their state of mind this game. Like, the more activity is fine, feels like she's getting more comfy as a player. But I dunno why she seems more concerned that people are talking about her being suspicious when that also happened a fair bit last game? Like, maybe I'm remembering wrong but I think more people than just me were questioing Dino's slot day 2.
:unsure:

Hey Frosty! I should be around a bit so let me know what you want to talk about!

Last game I was mostly suspicious since I wasn't able to be very active in the game which made others feel uncertain about my slot with the lack of information available, which was reasonable. This game I've been more active so I was a bit more confused and concerned that I was being suspicious as inactivity shouldn't be as much of an issue. That and I never felt like there was a solid reason that I was being suspicious other than ness's "I don't think anything you've said makes me think you're town" which I don't know but doesn't feel like a great reason to start a whole wagon on me lol but I might be a bit biased.

Ah, that is valid! And I do love that you seem to feel much more comfy and talking more this game in general. ❤️ How are you feeling atm? Are you sussing Ness for being the one to bring it up or nah?

I'm definitely a bit suss on ness but not just for the wagon on me specifically. Yesterday ness attempted to start 3 wagons first ribbit then me and then finally he started the last minute wagon on shell. That's a whole lot of wagons for one person in one day in my opinion. I'm not saying he is absolutely mafia this may just be typical day one chaos but it's something I took note of. I also can't entirely put together why ness would want ribbit out if he was mafia. Ness and ribbit seemed to work together on the vote at EOD. Ribbit was also guardian but I'm not sure the mafia knew ribbit's role for that to be the reason.

The conundrum I face is that neither of these feel forced, like the two of them wanted to have an honest conversation with Frosty and was unplanned. Volt, on the other hand, has some light interactions between Frosty when Frosty subbed in, but then after that there's almost nothing between the two of them. Every wallpost is about questioning the legitimacy of myself, Dinosaur, Doo and Betsy.

And I will say, Frosty said that she planned to defend me when she picked up on my soft, but she was kinda lightly trying to stir up conflict with my slot for pretty much the whole phase by egging on Bongo and Dinosaur's suspicions on myself.

I feel like Ness is town / villager because he seems willing to listen to opinions and vote out tactically, and i dont know if the mafia bad people would do that. But he also seems like a skilled player so i dont know.

I also think Lily is town, I don’t really understand how we could be suspicious of anyone at this point either. Pretty sure they just voted Ness out of frustration, but I feel like if they were a cousin, they’d have joined in and been suspicious of the same people as everyone else, just to get villagers / town people out.

Do the mafia members know who else is on their team? I dont know if they’re working together or whether they don’t know who the other one is?
this post has wishy-washy opinions on ness. that question at the feels specially unnatural because i feel like this is basically knowledge when entering this game
betsy says the lily take is a town thought but its a carbon copy of something at least someone else said

im too lazy to find the quote, but when we talked about framing ness on the ribbit kill, i mentioned how doo was one of the first to point out that ness was sus in this phase. doo, who was MIA until this point came to quote herself on this. to me this feel SUPER self-aware and it's textbook wifom

ill post this and get more as you guys read
Post automatically merged:

wait there are quotes missing wtf

Everyone, I just lost internet at my house and have to resort to a cellular connection from my phone. Once 7PM hits, please refrain from posting. I will post the end-of-day results as soon as I’m able. Thank you for your cooperation.

sighs let me get these again

Oh 😂 I literally had no idea what was going on at the beginning. Like the tr and tunnelling and wolves etc, all those other words. I thought I there was a discord group for all of us when it got mentioned, I kept checking to see if I’d been added lmao. To be honest I’m so clueless the town would probably be better off without me 🥲
i feel there is a lot of self awareness in this concerning the discord thing.

also one thing i pointed out a couple of times is that like in this post doo keeps saying how they should just die and they are useless, yet argued today after questioned about the shell vote saying "i wanted to live. isnt self-preservation a town thing too?"

Is town self preservation not a thing? 😭 Ness was sus of shell, so i thought there was a chance it could be them, so I hopped on and voted them too
here. and like i dont mind doo having self-preservation. like i clearly have a lot. i just find it weird that she herself says this when she has on multiple occasion shown the opposite

Ness how do you feel about doo/dino reactions to bongos roleclaim and info?

Either worse than the other?
Post automatically merged:

There's never enough time eod.

so doo wants to have your cake and eat it too by wifom-y that they dont care, they are fine with dying, but also wants to argue that town has self-preservation because it was convenient when questioned abt the shell vote

My Last Will and Information to The Town
So the thing about my role is that it's not stated what "good luck" and "bad luck" does. Now that I've found the watcher, his night result is shown to myself as well assuming I survive. This means that we're pretty much guaranteed to get the night result information from Bongo no matter who mafia kills. Therefore, I'm using my good luck on Bongo. If Frosty doesn't flip as roleblocker then that may change things for D3 start, but I'm confident it should all work out.

I'm using my bad luck on Volt. I'm not going to say what that does yet, but you'll find out what the bad luck does either Day 3 start with my flip, or if I survive to Day 3; in which case I'll just say it lol. If everything works perfectly, then it'll become obvious that Volt is the last wolf.

My suspicion on Volt isn't clear cut, but I do find it 60/40 leaning toward Volt being mafia over Doo. I'm willing to make the concession that Dinosaur really is town. @Doo If you're really town, then now is the time to prove your innocence. No "i'm so town!" posts, engage in the thread and choose between Volt or Dinosaur.

Best of luck, I hope that Bongo and Betsy survive and lead us to victory. Apologies @FrostyAlmonds @voltairenism if I've made y'all feel unmotivated to play, I have nothing but positive feelings for y'all as people.

There's a number of interactions between Doo and Frosty; the only ones where she directly interacts with Volt is when she first subbed in. I think that most notably that this string of interactions between Doo and Frosty doesn't feel like wolf v wolf:

And likewise, Dinosaur seems to almost innocently address Frosty in the thread. Like, Frosty started the interaction by saying she wanted to talk to Dinosaur, but never actually initiated the conversation; Dinosaur herself jumped in and addressed her suspicion of myself to Frosty unprompted. You can see that in this string of posts:

The conundrum I face is that neither of these feel forced, like the two of them wanted to have an honest conversation with Frosty and was unplanned. Volt, on the other hand, has some light interactions between Frosty when Frosty subbed in, but then after that there's almost nothing between the two of them. Every wallpost is about questioning the legitimacy of myself, Dinosaur, Doo and Betsy.

And I will say, Frosty said that she planned to defend me when she picked up on my soft, but she was kinda lightly trying to stir up conflict with my slot for pretty much the whole phase by egging on Bongo and Dinosaur's suspicions on myself.
i mean didnt you argue yourself that people that havent had much interation are probably not partned
frosty was terribly concerned all the time abt some ribbit thing and i couldnt care less

My Last Will and Information to The Town
So the thing about my role is that it's not stated what "good luck" and "bad luck" does. Now that I've found the watcher, his night result is shown to myself as well assuming I survive. This means that we're pretty much guaranteed to get the night result information from Bongo no matter who mafia kills. Therefore, I'm using my good luck on Bongo. If Frosty doesn't flip as roleblocker then that may change things for D3 start, but I'm confident it should all work out.

I'm using my bad luck on Volt. I'm not going to say what that does yet, but you'll find out what the bad luck does either Day 3 start with my flip, or if I survive to Day 3; in which case I'll just say it lol. If everything works perfectly, then it'll become obvious that Volt is the last wolf.

My suspicion on Volt isn't clear cut, but I do find it 60/40 leaning toward Volt being mafia over Doo. I'm willing to make the concession that Dinosaur really is town. @Doo If you're really town, then now is the time to prove your innocence. No "i'm so town!" posts, engage in the thread and choose between Volt or Dinosaur.

Best of luck, I hope that Bongo and Betsy survive and lead us to victory. Apologies @FrostyAlmonds @voltairenism if I've made y'all feel unmotivated to play, I have nothing but positive feelings for y'all as people.
im so glad i spent my time talking abt doo this was such a good use of my time

Alright guys, no more posts, no more votes.

My phone’s cellular connection is very poor where I live, so I can only make limited posts right now. I will reveal Frosty’s role as soon as my internet is restored. Thank you for your patience.

I’ve been told that my internet is going to be down for a while due to nearby power outages and storms (not bad here thankfully), and even my cellular signal seems to drop completely at times. As a result, I was painstakingly forced to copy the EOD2 post I had drafted on my computer by hand. I am unable to access either Discord channel at all, so if I am still unable to access the program by the scheduled end of night two, it will be slightly extended. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused for everyone; this was definitely not a planned thing and the timing of it all was absolutely horrible. Hopefully this problem gets fixed soon.

END OF DAY TWO

Cally-Exile.gif

Cally (@FrostyAlmonds) was exiled off the island. They were a Cousin (Hacker).
1 COUSIN STILL REMAINS!

Night two has now begun. Please refrain from posting until the start of day three.
(June 18th at 7PM EST; subject to change depending on if my internet gets fixed)

Players with power roles (except Katrina Deliverer), you may submit your targets.
Keep in mind that I will likely not acknowledge them right away due to my internet problem, so please bear with me.

Everyone else, it is highly recommended you lock your doors and windows.

After the end of night two, anyone that requests to leave the game early will have their slot mod-killed.

DO NOT POST UNTIL DAY THREE STARTS.

DAY THREE

Nook-Kidnap-Announcement.jpg

As Isabelle walked into Resident Services, a video transmission suddenly appeared on her computer screen. On it was a scared Tom Nook, alongside a masked human cousin and...
PUNCHY?!
Nook began to speak, sounding afraid-yet-serious.
"Isabelle, I cannot reveal where I'm at, but you need to listen carefully. Redd sent his lone remaining accomplice out last night to snatch Chops (@N e s s), as he believes Katrina gave them some form of 'magic' that would greatly benefit his cause. I don't know if that's true, but it's yet another devastating island loss."

"You see, he doesn't want to harm anyone, but he desperately wishes bad luck on me so I go bankrupt and he has our island paradise to himself. All I know is that the one cousin is proba-"
The video window closes itself, as if the stream was cutoff by Redd.
So it seemed that some of Katrina's magic was dusted off of Chops last night, for better or worse. What was even more strange, however, was that Isabelle recognized Punchy right away.
Punchy was a well-respected former island resident, who claimed to have "moved away" to seek a better life.
After a quick investigation through the office documents, it was revealed that Punchy actually wrote the name of the place he was planning to move to in his official relocation forms. Could Redd's hideout actually be where Punchy moved to? Is Redd trying to recruit innocent villagers into like-minded cousins?

N e s s was the Katrina Deliverer.

Day three has now begun.
You have 48 hours to vote the remaining "cousin" off the island.

Click here to vote when you're ready. Voting ends this Thursday at 7PM EST.
Remember, please notify me if you have questions or must leave the game at any point.

@voltairenism
@Dinosaur
@tisABongo
@Doo
@BetsySundrop

No more replacement players will be used.
If you decide to leave the game, your slot will automatically be mod-killed.

Back