• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

reduce image size without losing the quality of it?

Haydenv019

もらにふぇ て&
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
I am legit, get pissed off. Every time I try to resize an image on my phone, its quality gets worse (I'm tring to make it smaller) and to even piss me off even further, the photo selection is literally rubbing at my face of how perfect it is. I MEAN LOOK AT THIS.
Screenshot_2017-10-05-21-10-35.jpg
Before I smash my phone in, any apps or advice I can use?
(And no. I don't have a PC.)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-05-21-08-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-10-05-21-08-23.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 51
pretty sure the image is a .jpg if its gonna turn out like that when you resize it, and the original image should be quite big and not pixelated at all when you zoom into it to get the best quality when you resize it, .png files are better to resize when you have digital art like that, gives a smoother quality and profile pictures on TBT look nicer on PC

this was bumped for some reason and i have no idea if what i said is actually true LOL

Last edited:
There are a lot of online services where you can increase or decrease the size of the image, so try one of those, for instance, imglarger for example. I used to have this problem very often, especially when I was trying to upload an image to a forum or something like this, but now I know that if I resize it correctly, there shouldn't be any problems. I haven't tried any, so I can't express myself about this, but also your Playstore should have a lot of apps that could help you with this problem.

Last edited:
Back