• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Regarding Rental Tools on the Island...

PastaPillows

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Is there any way to get silver tools onto the island, and put them in the rental area that Lloid offers? I've obtained a Silver Fishing rod, but it's useless to me since I make most of my cash on the island.

I find that very odd, seeing as how there are extra slots in the rental menu... Oh well. I guess I'll just have to make do. Thanks for the reply!

I haven't actually done this myself but couldn't you just use the round basket? Like go down to the docks, put in your own silver tools, then go to the island and access it from the round basket on the island?

I haven't actually done this myself but couldn't you just use the round basket? Like go down to the docks, put in your own silver tools, then go to the island and access it from the round basket on the island?
It's a one-way basket.

This frustrates me because I had a special stump on the island, but there is no watering can so I couldn't water it and get mushrooms.

You have to water the stump to get mushrooms?
Besides, I don't think mushrooms would spawn on the island, considering you can't make hybrids there.

Oh... well I did and the mushrooms show up and when I don't water they don't show up. Maybe just coincidence.

Back