• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Regular axes

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Tansan
Purple Balloon
Green Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Red Balloon
Glam Feather
Cool Feather
Rad Feather
Fresh Feather
Green Feather
Feedback
100% (450) +
Leif refuses to sell axes u__u and I really need to work on landscaping. I'm looking to buy at least 5 regular axes. I can pay 2TBT per axe.

I'm also paying 2tbt per yellow hibiscus start (need lots of these too) and cedar trees.

thanks!

Last edited:
Hi dizzy bone! You can take mine. I have 6 just lying around with no use. No need to pay for just regular axes!
Also, if there's anyone you want me to summon from Welcome Amiibo villager cards, let me know.

Hi dizzy bone! You can take mine. I have 6 just lying around with no use. No need to pay for just regular axes!
Also, if there's anyone you want me to summon from Welcome Amiibo villager cards, let me know.

hey red!! thanks so much, that would be a lot of help :D ah, who do you have available for the cards? :eek: I don't have any WA items on this town so far other than harvey items, so I'll be happy with anyone!

Last edited:
hey red!! thanks so much, that would be a lot of help :D ah, who do you have available for the cards? :eek: I don't have any WA items on this town so far other than harvey items, so I'll be happy with anyone!

I have all 50 + all Sanrio cards. So you gotta tell me which one!
This is the FC, however. 2337-7649-6928

GAH no, I don't need any pay for JUST opening gates ahaha. xD
I'll load the game, just a moment. :)

XDDD thanks so much! you're always so kind <3. I'll be visiting with Chan from Kiri! would it be possible to visit June again with my other character Jules?

XDDD thanks so much! you're always so kind <3. I'll be visiting with Chan from Kiri! would it be possible to visit June again with my other character Jules?

Sure. Please make trip multiple times as much as you need. I'll leave my gates open. :)
And its open, town name スターシップ.

Back