• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Release Date?

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I really want ACNL for my birthday (March 27), but I'm not sure when it's coming out in North America (Canada for me). I've went to EB Games and GameStop and they said not for awhile, but I would like a month, or a day if known. If you don't know thanks for reading this, and I would really appreciate a response :) Thank you!

Nobody knows. We all want a release date. I believe we were told Q1 of this year. But now people are saying Q2 so probably within the first half of this year.

Well, since Europe and other countries seem to get it after North America, I'd say it's fair to guesstimate that the release date is going to be in the neighborhood of the middle of February to early April. Not much longer. :)

I'm going out on a limb and I'm going to say that the game is coming out in April or May. My first guess was March, but it's highly unlikely it's going to happen. I've always kind of assumed that when they said Quarter 2 at the European direct, I assumed that it kind of went for all the areas.

I'm sure it'll come out after Luigi's Mansion. Nintendo knows that AC will sell well irregardless of when it's released and that people won't need to buy another game for a good while after it's release. They're probably going to try to get people to buy LM first to hold them over until AC comes out.

I'm sure it'll come out after Luigi's Mansion. Nintendo knows that AC will sell well irregardless of when it's released and that people won't need to buy another game for a good while after it's release. They're probably going to try to get people to buy LM first to hold them over until AC comes out.

Uggh...I honestly hope not. There have been enough Mario games (which I feel LM belongs in that franchise) and not one of them has satisfied my wait for AC. AC was promised first, it should come out first.

I really want ACNL for my birthday (March 27), but I'm not sure when it's coming out in North America (Canada for me). I've went to EB Games and GameStop and they said not for awhile, but I would like a month, or a day if known. If you don't know thanks for reading this, and I would really appreciate a response :) Thank you!

Woah woah woah. Hold on, you're born on March 27th? Me too!

Yeah, the same here for me. I already preordered Luigi's Mansion. I can't wait for it, it's gonna be awesome!

Oh, and I have the feeling that Luigi's Mansion will be released near the end of March. Just a theory though.

Last edited:
Woah woah woah. Hold on, you're born on March 27th? Me too!

Yeah, the same here for me. I already preordered Luigi's Mansion. I can't wait for it, it's gonna be awesome!

Oh, and I have the feeling that Luigi's Mansion will be released near the end of March. Just a theory though.

Pokemon mystery dungeon game is out on the 27 of march,

Pokemon mystery dungeon game is out on the 27 of march,

That's cool. The only reason I think Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon will be near the end of March is because of this thing I bought at Target. It's a card that I spent $1 on. It reserves the game for me, and when I pay for the game, I also get a $5 gift card. They had this for a few other games, mostly Wii U ones. The thing is, it says "Do not sell after 3/31/13". On previous games, this date was correlated to the release date of the game. I can only assume that it means the same thing for Dark Moon.

I think the game is going to be released in April. March at earliest. To be honest, I doubt it will be May.

On Nintendo UK's website, the release date is Q1 of this year. So from now until the end of March I think for the EU. Not too long now anyway!

On Nintendo UK's website, the release date is Q1 of this year. So from now until the end of March I think for the EU. Not too long now anyway!

Still Q2 because before that ND where they said Q2 it said Q1. Sorry /:

I'm expecting mid-late Q1 for NA

Mid Q1 is February and Late is March and if it was either of those, you'd have a release date by now. Sorry for bursting everyones bubble xD But I'm still expecting May for Europe and maybe late April for NA.

Fame is right guys. If the game was getting a Q1 release, we'd have heard some news on it by now.

But hey, the most everyone will be waiting is around 4-5 months. That's nothing.

Back