• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

relocating trees.

Gabo864

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Is there a way I can relocate my trees? I feel like I have way to many in certain areas, so I would like to move them out of the way. Thanks.

Use an axe and chop them down? If they have fruit simply plant them elsewhere.

If you have a ax you can cut them down and plant new trees in the spot you like.

ohhh I don't think I have an axe yet. I have been playing for only a couple days! Can I get it from Isabelle? Thanks for your help.

You can buy an axe from Timmy and Tommy to chop down your tree and then you can dig up the stump with a shovel! Once you spend enough at The Nooklings shop they will expand and you will get Lief the sloth who sells Tree starts and other flowers!

You get Lief by performing simple gardening duties around your town, like watering and planting flowers (if you don't have a watering can yet, just pick up flowers and replant them anywhere you like a bunch of times).

Back