• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Renee the Uchi Rhino is Moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulu99

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (16) +
~Renee the Uchi Rhino is Moving!~
renee.jpg
Well, I guess if I didn't hate where her house is I actually might like her.

Renee is a purple rhino with hair that looks like someone dumped a bucket of pink paint on her head. She has somewhat adorable pink cheeks and insanely long bottom lashes. Renee is a uchi villager which means she tells you to "watch yourself" when it's dark out and makes other subtle threats. (For some reason she intimidates me more than any of my other uchis did). Sometimes Renee would go missing in my town... like for real tho... I would look all over town and I couldn't find her anyway. So beware, she may disappear to plot against you (I seriously think she was planning to take over my town).
I have no idea how original Renee is. I tried my best to stay out of her way. Her house kind of looks like a garage. It's filled with random objects. I think her catchphrase is the same, "yo yo yo," with is kind of cute but equally disturbing when it comes out of her mouth. I try not to talk to her unless she pings me so the last time we chatted I'm pretty sure I saw "yo, yo, yo!" But, I do know she immediately changed her shirt to my town shirt when she moved in.
But, in all seriousness, Renee is actually a tolerable uchi and if you would like to invite her to live in you town she is can be yours for FREE....she said she wanted to go to a town with "turf slinging wars" so you probably want to save your money if you decide to take her so you can get your grass and probably entire town repaired (she's also tier 5 or "bottom of the barrel"). She's moving on June 8th but I will TT cuz I can't wait for her to leave!​

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, Renne actually did beat me at the fishing tourney even though we had the same size fish (she caught it first tho) BUT that is not my picture (up top) I found i on the internet while attempting to locate a cute picture of her. If no one wants Renee then she will be voided....which may end up being better for everyone. But idk beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so maybe someone will like her? c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back