• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Reneigh is moving soon!

SoraSmiles

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
Feedback
100% (117) +

tumblr_28ea127d10c15432b6f17f21792a17d7_0b18fd5a_640.jpg

She's not in boxes yet but I can TT to get her into boxes. I'm currently looking for IGB or NMT <3​

I want her!
Post automatically merged:

I have land

I can offer IGB or NMT

I want her!

I have land

I can offer IGB or NMT
Sorry for delay haha was cooking dinner then had to get the kiddos to bed ^_^ throw me an offer, I'm fine with either. Not sure what villagers are going for at the moment TBH

Heya! I just adopted Reneigh from another thread so wanted to retract my offer :)

Hi Sora! I'd be interested in adopting Reneigh. I can get you other villagers in return (I have a bunch of cards), items from my shop, IGB or TBT. Just let me know what you're looking for! Thank you :)

Hi Sora! I'd be interested in adopting Reneigh. I can get you other villagers in return (I have a bunch of cards), items from my shop, IGB or TBT. Just let me know what you're looking for! Thank you :)

Only villagers I'd be looking for would be rosie (my number #1 choice) , marshal, melba or judy at the moment. ^_^ If you have any of those I would gladly trade for them. I'll take both bells and TBT too if you don't have those ^_^

Only villagers I'd be looking for would be rosie (my number #1 choice) , marshal, melba or judy at the moment. ^_^ If you have any of those I would gladly trade for them. I'll take both bells and TBT too if you don't have those ^_^

I have Rosie's card! :) So I can move her in. I just need to figure out how we'll do the trade as we each have 10 villagers. Do you know what we should do? I haven't looked into it yet!

I have space now for Reneigh, so I think we could do this today:
I come and adopt Reneigh first since I have a spot available
Then you have a spot available too
I then proceed to invite Rosie to my island
Once she has arrived, I invite someone else and choose Rosie to leave
And then you can pick her up

Correct, right? :)

Last edited:
Omg sounds amazing! I think she just got into boxes this morning actually :D I'll PM you a dodo code :)

I have Rosie's card! :) So I can move her in. I just need to figure out how we'll do the trade as we each have 10 villagers. Do you know what we should do? I haven't looked into it yet!

I have space now for Reneigh, so I think we could do this today:
I come and adopt Reneigh first since I have a spot available
Then you have a spot available too
I then proceed to invite Rosie to my island
Once she has arrived, I invite someone else and choose Rosie to leave
And then you can pick her up

Correct, right? :)

Okay so shes still sleeping haha you want me to move the day forward so you can come get her now?

Back