• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

OMGGG yessss the flowery expression is so underrated. I think I'll take a bust! As far as the pose I don't really have a preference on that either haha i'm the worst. I'll love anything you make for me!

And i just want to say, I love your art so much! I've been watching the Fingerpaint thread and you and all the other wonderful artist on TBT have inspired me to get procreate and a stylus and I've started learning how to digitally draw myself. I've got no drawing talent, so I'm still learning, but I love everyone's art so much. it's so inspiring to me so I just want to say thank you!!!! 💖

No worries, I got this! I have 2 others I'm working on, so I hope I'll get to sketching tomorrow. I'll send the sketch with payment details in PM.
And you can see the process video for free with RLC-- I should note that on the menu. Honestly, I am not starving for TBT, so I just might make the process video bonus available for every order anyway. I just wanted to draw some Timmy Tommy toast, lol.

It's kinda backwards, but now that I understand the digital tools and options in Procreate, I feel like I can navigate CSP and other computer programs with more confidence, and I might start making use of my fancy computer more than my son's iPad, lol.

Sorry that I missed the ping haven’t been on in a while bc Disney world but I can get a drawing of something for free or paid for just wanna know thank you

Sorry that I missed the ping haven’t been on in a while bc Disney world but I can get a drawing of something for free or paid for just wanna know thank you
I hope you had a great trip! It depends on what you want a drawing of... my menu of prices is here: https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...ry-o-art-trade-c-tbt-rlc.593002/post-10002446
It basically depends on how long i think the art will take (it's priced at 50tbt per hour).

For free options, we can trade art. I would accept a drawing of my island rep: https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn/gallery

If you could describe what you want, I can take a guess on how long it would take me!

SURPRISE @Roxxy (not really, you already know what's up) 💜 Click for larger image.

I am very pleased that my inaugural art piece was for my good friends @SpaceTokki77 (so thoughtful to request a gift first) and @Roxxy (my maternal idol)!

Speedpaint of my amateur process here:

Many thanks for commissioning me. Also, extra thanks to @NefariousKing, who slipped us a reference under the table, kekeke...
Post automatically merged:

@Rowbowkid800 I am still open to making art for you! Just let me know what you want. ^_^

@mocha. You're next! LMK what you wanna order! <3

Last edited:
I am totally overwhelmed and don’t know how to say thank you 🥺 The artwork is absolutely amazingly gorgeous and I am blessed to have such good friends. You will never know how happy I am. Thank you !! 🥰❤️😍

Hi! I hope you’re doing well 🙂. Before it is my turn to be pinged, I just wanted to ask you something if that is okay; just to save some time when it comes my turn in the event I need to change my commission idea. For the wedding cake, is it 500 tbt per character, prop, background, or is that for everything? I just want to make sure I have enough tbt for that and the tip since I was thinking of ordering that (and if I don’t, make my order something else and come back to order it when I have more tbt). :)

Hi! I hope you’re doing well 🙂. Before it is my turn to be pinged, I just wanted to ask you something if that is okay; just to save some time when it comes my turn in the event I need to change my commission idea. For the wedding cake, is it 500 tbt per character, prop, background, or is that for everything? I just want to make sure I have enough tbt for that and the tip since I was thinking of ordering that (and if I don’t, make my order something else and come back to order it when I have more tbt). :)
It's 500 for everything in that tier right now, unless you order something so complex and crazy that I have to deny you, lol. I basically priced everything at 50tbt per hour, and I haven't attempted anything that takes longer than 12 hours, yet. Nobody has dared to ask kekekekke...

Pinging @warrior_kitty @Rowbowkid800 @mocha.
In case any of you want art. I realize everyone is on holiday, so in the meantime, I will make art for myself, lol.
RLC is always open (my $75 goal is enough to support a family with food for 1 month)!

Final Signature for @_Donut_ ! (Click for full size).

Featuring Beau and Bam as surfers! I love their little leaf print wetsuits.

Speedpaint here:

The real labor of love? -- dat newsprint helm, yikes, lol.

TYSM for commissioning me! I really love all these summery requests, especially with the chance to practice painting skies.

Last edited:
Pinging @warrior_kitty @Rowbowkid800 @mocha.
In case any of you want art. I realize everyone is on holiday, so in the meantime, I will make art for myself, lol.
RLC is always open (my $75 goal is enough to support a family with food for 1 month)!

Final Signature for @_Donut_ ! (Click for full size).

Featuring Beau and Bam as surfers! I love their little leaf print wetsuits.

Speedpaint here:

The real labor of love? -- dat newsprint helm, yikes, lol.

TYSM for commissioning me! I really love all these summery requests, especially with the chance to practice painting skies.

I don't accept "yikes" as an appropriate reaction to my news hatty, its either cool or super cool 😂😂 but thanks for the great sig!! Summer can start now 💛

I know you’re probably sick of drawing my island rep but I can’t get enough of your art. Plus, I changed her outfit!!

Description: I would like the Layered Croissant please! i don’t really have any preference for this! Maybe something summery? honestly, feel free to use your creative intuition!
References:
1EFAA38E-E303-485A-A291-223F737DF12A.jpeg

Feel free to change her hairstyle and you can draw her with or without sunglasses!
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)?: yes please! ♡
Payment: 250 + 10tbt + 26tbt tip = 286 tbt♡

I know you’re probably sick of drawing my island rep but I can’t get enough of your art. Plus, I changed her outfit!!

Description: I would like the Layered Croissant please! i don’t really have any preference for this! Maybe something summery? honestly, feel free to use your creative intuition!
References: View attachment 380593
Feel free to change her hairstyle and you can draw her with or without sunglasses!
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)?: yes please! ♡
Payment: 250 + 10tbt + 26tbt tip = 286 tbt♡
I could never be sick of your island rep! Thank you so much for the generosity. I can't wait!

For @mocha. - a summer peach piece inspired by her new island rep outfit. It looks more like a Barbie than I intended! Hahaha. (Click for full size). Let me know if you want any changes.

Speed paint video here:
OMG she totally looks like a barbie!! I love it 😍😍 thank you so much for blessing me with your talent once again 🥺 you never cease to amaze me!! ❤️❤️

I would like a Wedding Cake, please! ^^

I don't know if you are taking commissions outside of Animal Crossing, but I would like something cute between me and a very special character to me, named Mousse (he is from the Papa Louie games made by Flipline Studios). If you feel better doing this commission in a Animal Crossing-ish style, by all means. ^-^

Description: How about something along the lines of holding hands in a field of flowers. I would love it if you added some butterflies, if you can. For the expression, I would like for both of us to be smiling and blushing.

References:
Me
Mousse

Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? This is automatic for Wedding Cakes, but YES PLEASE! ^_^

Payment: $20.00, I believe

Back