• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing [Request] [Dress] This swimsuit/bikini (Please?? I'll pay 100 TBT!)

Peridot666

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
image.jpg

please and thank you. shoukd be kept like the picture - VERY exposing, same color, etc. also the bottoms kinda hard to see - but its very exposing so you should know what to do for it. and i keep my character as pale as possible. just please remember- it should be EXPOSING, so the design should like the butt cheeks are popping out and just, you get it right? and just like the pic, the butt should have the red shine on it and such. also dont forget to make sure the design has breasts, and a belly button, you get it, right?

also the back of the bottoms should probably be a thinner version of this, you can already kinda get the idea of the front of the bottoms as its very slightly visible in the 1st picture.

image.jpg

also the bottom front should be a tiner version of this but the same color as the bra and also without the strings

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back