• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Artwork [requesting]

Watchingthetreetops

*~Rude intolerance here~*
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I don't really care how much gold or time this takes. So, here's the deal.

Majora's mask is my favorite game of all time, and been that way for years. I want to make a majroa's mask themed house. Here's what I'm thinking.

I need a pattern of clock town, but from a sky view, and I'm going to place the moon furniture in there. I need the same sky view of the gron village, the deku palace, the great bay, and the mountain village. I would also need maybe some sort of little paintings I can hang on the wall of the lon-lon ranch, and maybe a painting of kafei and various other characters. I might attempt this on my own if I get no assistance here, but I thought I'd at least ask if I could get some help on this. Lastly, some sort of design for the strange area you go to to see the giants, as well as a serene tree in a field. It'll be sort of....a great house in my little town. And of course, Skull Kid will be the owner of the house.

Again, if anyone needs a trade or bells for this, or even btb I'm willing to pay any price. I'm aware that this is a huge project, but it means a lot to me.

Do you know that when you put a pattern inside your house, it is not the same as placing the pattern as a path outside? If you're asking for the entire floor to be a map, that is simply impossible to do within the game, I'm sorry =c

Back