• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Reset Surveillance Center?

The_Joker

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I'm aware Resetti and his brother are in the game again, but I'm also aware the Reset Center makes an appearance?
As an actual building?

Has anybody got any images/footage of the Reset building? And what are the functions of it, or is it just a novelty?

This is something I've been curious about since they announced the game.

Thanks.

it just looks like a manhole cover.

i dont think anyone has been able to get inside

But surely it must be accessible? Perhaps at certain times of day, or randomly throughout the week like in "City Folk"?
It would be pretty pointless if not.

The Reset Surveillance Center can be opened by doing a community project, and will become available once you have actually reset in the game. It costs 368000 bells. Sometimes there will be a little opening and you are able to go inside the manhole cover.

By the way, this is all stuff I just read on some Japanese wiki's, I haven't done it myself. So take that as you will ^^

Thank you, so at least we know it can be visited.
Any ideas on the actual function? Or is it more of a "fun thing to have", instead of anything that provides a service? I imagined you'd be able to see a count of how many resets you've made, how many friends have made, dates and times of resets, etc...

Thank you, so at least we know it can be visited.
Any ideas on the actual function? Or is it more of a "fun thing to have", instead of anything that provides a service? I imagined you'd be able to see a count of how many resets you've made, how many friends have made, dates and times of resets, etc...

Yeah, I couldn't find a whole lot of info past what I wrote. It does seem to be one of those "oh look what I got here" kind of fun things though. If I find anything else I'll be sure to write it in here!

Everyone, here's a video of somebody exploring the Reset Center.

It's unknown what other features the place may have at this point. We can only assume that with continued visits, other things will happen (eg, Don Resetti making an appearance, etc).

It's unknown what other features the place may have at this point. We can only assume that with continued visits, other things will happen (eg, Don Resetti making an appearance, etc).

Awesome - thanks for sharing!

But surely it must be accessible? Perhaps at certain times of day, or randomly throughout the week like in "City Folk"?
It would be pretty pointless if not.
its definitely accessible

oohh thank you for this

Back