• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Resetti must REALLY love privacy...

cannedcommunism

idk man
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Anyone know how to get into the RSC? :confused:
I tried everything. I tried going in the day after it rained. Locked. I tried it at night. No dice. I'm REALLY confused, so if anybody knows how, PLEASE tell me!

It's usually open in my town the night after it rained

It's only possible to be open at night (I think 9pm+). And it's not guaranteed to open.

I've only caught it open once. :(

Only at night, after 8, I read, on a sunny day AFTER it has rained. LOL He's annoyingly picky about when that door is open. I've been in twice. I caught him dancing once. It was hilarious :D

Day 1 (Noon): "It's raining! Yay~"
(6 hours later...)
Day 1 (Night): "This manhole never opens! Is it just a decoration or what?"
(Next day...)
Day 2 (Morning): "Gosh! What a nice weather today!"
(12 hours later...)
Day 2 (Night): "Wait... Good gracious! It's 9 PM and the manhole is open!?"

That's how i met Resetti for the first time. C:

Please note that the dialogues are just for dramatic purpose, thank you.

Last edited:
Mine is open nearly every night. He was in the rest room and about turned around. Thank goodness he didn't. They are fun to visit.

I was there twice and had no idea how, the only thing I know for sure is that it's only opened at some time after 8 or 9 pm

It seems random as I've had a few sunny days after rain recently and its only ever been open once, in the middle of summer when I had no rain for weeks! What is wrong with my game...!!?

Maybe something is wrong with what we've all read. LOL Maybe it is completely random!

Last edited:
Back