• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Resetti

I like him and I think he's funny but I don't set him up in my towns on New Leaf because he's a bit of a hassle, too.

I like Resetti. He's one of my favorite special character anyway (even when he was sometimes a
bit annoying in Wild World).

Yes! I think he's hilarious. He's my fave npc too and I'm planning on getting the amiibo of him that's being released soon.

I managed to visit him for the first time yesterday too. :D

One of my favorites next to Kicks ^_^
I love all the NPC's and their designs gah.

I mean i like his look and design but i HATE lectures/big walls of text like in pokemon whenever the professor is talking or whatever i just dont like reading a whole bunch of crap just to play... i mean storyline to the game is great but if it takes alot to explain the story... i dont wanna hear it... i have adhd and its hard for me to sit for long periods of time without not being able to control the game... thats why i like Tomodachi life and Animal crossing... not much dialogue. Tomo is like the sims... Animal Crossing is just great and relaxing so i like both :)

Last edited:
He annoyed me as a child. In New Leaf he seems to have a better personality and I kinda like him, but I don't really care for him tbh.

ACNL Is my first animal crossing game and I've never constructed the centre, so I don't have much of a strong opinion one way or the other, but I don't like the idea of being yelled at for doing something like plot resetting or campsite resetting. Maybe after I get my town 100% finished (doubtful) I'll set him up but for now he can stay away

I really like Resetti. He's pretty funny and a great character. I understand why the devs made him optional this time around, but I think forcing him on players is in keeping with the spirit of the game (I'm sure people will disagree with me on that, but w/e). He's not as interesting in New Leaf as in previous games though. I remember when he tricked me into thinking he'd reset all my data: that was scary, and hilarious in hindsight. And the copying a long phrase word-for-word was brilliant. We need that back!

I think he's funny. Unfortunately, I've only been able to find the Reset Center open one time in all the months I've had it.

I've been to the Reset Center 4 times so far, and I've found it's always open between 10-11pm if it's a sunny day the day after it rained/snowed yesterday. Some guides say it opens at 8pm, but for me it's always been 10.

I've been to the Reset Center 4 times so far, and I've found it's always open between 10-11pm if it's a sunny day the day after it rained/snowed yesterday. Some guides say it opens at 8pm, but for me it's always been 10.

I think the one time I saw him was around 9:00, so I'll check later from now on. Thanks!

I don't really care for him. His design is nostalgic and he was a novelty as a kid, but I still don't like him as much as I do characters like Isabelle and Lyle.

I miss him in the newest game! I'm working on funding my reset center at the moment in fact :p he's annoying, sure, but he's a huge part of the game, wouldn't be the same without him!

I miss him in the newest game! I'm working on funding my reset center at the moment in fact :p he's annoying, sure, but he's a huge part of the game, wouldn't be the same without him!

haha i actually think its like Peaceful mode on Minecraft because i dont like a pissed off Resetti yelling at me

Last edited:
He frightened me when I first encountered him in Wild World but now I find him kind of funny. He does talk a bit too much though :/

Last edited:
Back