• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Resetting my town! Selling everything!

racatl

busy bee
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (75) +

Lots of flowers, starts, saplings!

I haven't been playing much recently, so I figure it's time to reset. My town just hasn't been the same since Bob left...

Anyway! I've littered stuff from my house/storage throughout the town. There's also flowers (mostly pink/red/white/black roses and pink/red/white carnations), mushrooms, and clovers everywhere. Feel free to take anything!

* 10 TBT to enter ~
* No time/item limit, grab everything you want!
* You can fill your locker.
* If you want to make multiple trips, you have to pay each time.

Try not to run, I may be resetting but somebody might want those flowers!

bedroom.jpg
closet.jpg
courtyard.jpg
kitchen.jpg
laundry.jpg
main.jpg

Last edited:
Could I come over please? I like the Labrador Ornament and Sloppy TV specifically :D

Could I come over please? I like the Labrador Ornament and Sloppy TV specifically :D

Of course! I think I put the labrador out in the town somewhere, so you're going to have to search lol. Also, I apologize but the screenshots are a little dated and I think I got rid of the tv at some point... :(

Of course! I think I put the labrador out in the town somewhere, so you're going to have to search lol. Also, I apologize but the screenshots are a little dated and I think I got rid of the tv at some point... :(

Oh, OK! Do you happen to have the Chihuahua Ornament, Cardboard Closet, Cardboard Table, any paintings or other Sloppy items at all?

Oh, OK! Do you happen to have the Chihuahua Ornament, Cardboard Closet, Cardboard Table, any paintings or other Sloppy items at all?

I have the labrador and a few sloppy things, and I was able to locate my sloppy tv after all!
It'll be 10 TBT to enter, and I'll open my gates once you've added me :)

Last edited:
I have the labrador and a few sloppy things, and I was able to locate my sloppy tv after all!
It'll be 10 TBT to enter, and I'll open my gates once you've added me :)

Added and paid! On my way now!

Okay I sent the bells and I cleared out a quarter of my locker, and if that’s not enough idk what is. Lol

Hi, I have a couple questions: Do we just come over and pick random stuff up? And is there a limit? I’m interested in coming but I’m not currently home.

Hi, I have a couple questions: Do we just come over and pick random stuff up? And is there a limit? I’m interested in coming but I’m not currently home.

Yes, you come over and grab anything you want. There's no item limit or time limit. You can fill your locker if you want. But if you want to leave and come back you have to pay again. :)

Back