• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway RESETTING TOWN~COME TAKE THE FLOWERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

P. Star

Stitches of Love
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0538-0385-5603
ど
森
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Green Candy
Green Feather
Spring Shamrock
Green Balloon
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (279) +
I'm resetting my second town Snowfall, so I wanted to give away all the flowers. There are lot of purple, blue and white flowers. If you want to visit, comment your friend code. I'll open for everyone in 1 hour.

Thanks

I'd love to come! My FC is in my sidebar :)

I'd like to come over, please. FC is on the sidebar. :)

I'd love to visit added you add me thx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to visit, I added you. My friend code is 2165-8571-4092

can i come over please? think we already have each other added but my fc is in the sidebar :)

May i come or am i too late? ^^"

My fc is in my signature and sidebar

Last edited:
Everyone has been added, I am opening my gates now. I won't be actively monitoring the town, so ask your questions in the thread. I ask that everyone is polite and respectful. Feel free to take the presents on the ground as well. :)

Everyone has been added, I am opening my gates now. I won't be actively monitoring the town, so ask your questions in the thread. I ask that everyone is polite and respectful. Feel free to take the presents on the ground as well. :)

thanks so much! Yayy

Thanks again for doing this! :D

My wifi is messing up. Will there be a chance for everyone to cycle through?

nvm lollll. i'm a dodo

Last edited:

Awesome, thanks for doing this! I'll be coming by as Kris from Palacio. :)

Aw poop, missed the entry so far!

Same. Ah well, we'll have to wait. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back