• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop RETAIL BUYING TURNIPS FOR 594 BELLS!!!!

Radiallylex

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (27) +
If you want to sell your turnips come on over! I can stay open all day really. Just add me and I'll open my gate. Also if you do come Retail is a hop and a skip from the train station be responsible obviously I'm not going to stalk you back and forth. Don't run on or steal the flowers. Thats really all I ask.

Last edited:
Is it ok if i come over for a bit? I have quite a bit of turnips I need to sell. :lemon:

Can I visit. None of the other threads are replying.

Last edited:
Brendon and J087 I'm working with 3 people already once they finish I can bring you in.Would you prefer me to let you know through a private message or just on here?

I'll check the thread too. I can bring you a Katie if desired

Brendon and J087 I'm working with 3 people already once they finish I can bring you in.Would you prefer me to let you know through a private message or just on here?

yeah ill keep checking the thread too

Last edited:
Abby did you flick your switch?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm back open for anyone now. Brendon and J087 and if you could bring Katie too :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure who this last person is that keeps messing it up but I'm extremely sorry Aly and Brendon pls hold on. I'm back open and will close the gate once you two are inside.

Last edited:
Since someone coming in is having issues I'll have to do this one at a time. I'll PM when you can come in.Brendon is first. and Again I can be open ALL DAY so you all will be able to come in I promise.

Last edited:
hi, could i come in about an hour or whenever the last person is done? <: i'd really appreciate it!

Can I come? >.< other thread is taking way too long...

thanks for doing this <:

Last edited:
Back