• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Rich now at HHA Showcase

Mia

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Got a pleasant surprise and found Rich waiting for me at the HHA showcase as I was going to order some stuff from Reggie's home.

HNI_0066.jpg

His house isn't as big or as extensively decorated as Reggie's but his basement is a sight to behold.

Also since he came over Spot Pass like Reggie I'm guessing he's part of Nintendo America but don't know his position.

Last edited:
Is it only US people getting Rich and Reggie at the showcase? I'm in Uk and have had the game since release and haven't had any special homes. i've been to nintendo zones but got no homes from them.

I was wondering if I had ninja-streetpassed someone or something yesterday. Good to know he was a spotpass house and I'm not going crazy.

I haven't got him, and I'm from North America. I wonder if it's too late? I'll go try to pick him up later.

To answer your questions, Rich is in the localization department of Nintendo of America. He was in the Inside the Treehouse with Animal Crossing videos.

Is it only US people getting Rich and Reggie at the showcase? I'm in Uk and have had the game since release and haven't had any special homes. i've been to nintendo zones but got no homes from them.

You don't need to be in a Nintendo zone to get them, they are spot passed out.

Oh, good thing I saw this thread! Now I went and checked my HH showcase. I ordered a laptop from his house. I wish I could order his paintings, too.

I am in France and, like you, wondering if I will ever have any houses in the showcase. Plus, living out in the sticks, nowhere near a big metropolis, makes me wonder if I'm doomed to an empty/or nearly empty showcase of houses?:(

You don't need to be in a Nintendo zone to get them, they are spot passed out.

I'm from Europe, and I have streetpass and Spotpass on at all time, but no reggie of rich :(

EDIT: Reggie is only available in North America right now. The date for Europe is still undesided.
No idea about Rich, but I'm guessing the same

Don't worry guys. I'm sure that Nintendo is working on bringing Reggie and Rich to other countries, or maybe you'll get people from Nintendo of Europe. It's probably hard getting them to other countries, since they need to go overseas to be on Europe's AC: NL games.

Back