• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🌈 Rith's Shop and Trading Post 🌈

Hello, I’m interested in cataloguing

Beach towel, Beach chair, Monstera blue

i have some diys available

Basket pack
Bamboo shoot lamp
Bamboo doll
Bamboo wand
Bamboo candleholder
Bamboo grove wall
Light bamboo rug
Bone door plate
Bird house
Classic pitcher
Coconut juice
Garden wagon
Floral swag
Green leaf pile
Leaf umbrella
Log decorative shelves
Money flooring
Natural garden table
Peach wall
Terrarium
Wooden simple bed
Wooden chair

200k igb for:
pet bed (white/white)
baby bear (cream)
cartoonist's set (brown/blank)
coffee cup (plain)
cream and sugar (white)
mug (white/plain)
macrame tapetry (white)
?

Hello, I’m interested in cataloguing

Beach towel, Beach chair, Monstera blue

i have some diys available

Basket pack
Bamboo shoot lamp
Bamboo doll
Bamboo wand
Bamboo candleholder
Bamboo grove wall
Light bamboo rug
Bone door plate
Bird house
Classic pitcher
Coconut juice
Garden wagon
Floral swag
Green leaf pile
Leaf umbrella
Log decorative shelves
Money flooring
Natural garden table
Peach wall
Terrarium
Wooden simple bed
Wooden chair
apologies for taking so long to get back to you, i had to update my catalog before i forgot. i have all of those available now, could i get the bone doorplate or the bamboo candleholder? also, i'd be fine with just letting you keep them if you wanted

apologies for taking so long to get back to you, i had to update my catalog before i forgot. i have all of those available now, could i get the bone doorplate or the bamboo candleholder? also, i'd be fine with just letting you keep them if you wanted
Yes, thank you so much

200k igb for:
pet bed (white/white)
baby bear (cream)
cartoonist's set (brown/blank)
coffee cup (plain)
cream and sugar (white)
mug (white/plain)
macrame tapetry (white)
?
i have everything except the pet bed and mug on me (which i went ahead and ordered, if you'd rather cancel it's fine with me), and it turns out the coffee cup i have is the rose one, apologies! if you're still interested i can give you that one

Hi there! Here’s what I’ve got.

To catalogue!

I have:

White safe

Black rattan end table

Diner mini table blue (dark)

Antique chair natural

Automatic washer

Exercise bike

Imperial bed

I want:

Beach towel

Magnetic knife rack (silver)

Beach chair

Bathroom towel rack (silver/white)

Plastic pool

Natural wood toilet

Candy machine

i have everything except the pet bed and mug on me (which i went ahead and ordered, if you'd rather cancel it's fine with me), and it turns out the coffee cup i have is the rose one, apologies! if you're still interested i can give you that one
that's fine! im still interested :)

Hi there! Here’s what I’ve got.

To catalogue!

I have:

White safe

Black rattan end table

Diner mini table blue (dark)

Antique chair natural

Automatic washer

Exercise bike

Imperial bed

I want:

Beach towel

Magnetic knife rack (silver)

Beach chair

Bathroom towel rack (silver/white)

Plastic pool

Natural wood toilet

Candy machine
i have everything except the magnetic knife rack and plastic pool right now, which i'd have to order tomorrow to get to you the day after. i'm interested in all you have to offer though!
Post automatically merged:

do you want the items i have on hand right now or would you rather wait to get your order in full?

i have everything except the magnetic knife rack and plastic pool right now, which i'd have to order tomorrow to get to you the day after. i'm interested in all you have to offer though!

do you want the items i have on hand right now or would you rather wait to get your order in full?

Sounds good. Just pm me!

bump!

Oh yeah that works thanks a bunch!!
i have the bottled ships now, pm me when you're ready!!

i have everything so pm me whenever you're ready to trade!

bumping again! someone please take some of the flowers off my hands i really need them gone. like i'll give base colors for free and hybrids for like really low pleaseee

hi! I'd like:

white cone
green+red oil barrel
white Retro gas pump
colorful book stand
white espresso maker
red plastic canister

for 7nmt?

hi! May I get:
all of your house plants on hand. Like EVERY plant basically. blue cat grass, sea globe, sea horse model, sewing box (navy), ukulele (ocean blue), zebra turkey fish model, stone arch x2, both simple panels, black minifridge, red cute bed, beach towel, all of your branches, all of your weeds, striped maxi dress, bohemian tunic dress, grey kimono sandals, all labelle sneakers except for the orange & pink ones.

is 300k & 5 nmt ok? LET ME KNOW IF U WANT MORE ^.^

hi! I'd like:

white cone
green+red oil barrel
white Retro gas pump
colorful book stand
white espresso maker
red plastic canister

for 7nmt?
hi! May I get:
all of your house plants on hand. Like EVERY plant basically. blue cat grass, sea globe, sea horse model, sewing box (navy), ukulele (ocean blue), zebra turkey fish model, stone arch x2, both simple panels, black minifridge, red cute bed, beach towel, all of your branches, all of your weeds, striped maxi dress, bohemian tunic dress, grey kimono sandals, all labelle sneakers except for the orange & pink ones.

apologies for the wait guys, let me check my storage and i'll get back to you ^^

hi! I'd like:

white cone
green+red oil barrel
white Retro gas pump
colorful book stand
white espresso maker
red plastic canister

for 7nmt?
i'll need to order the cone (white), oil barrel (green), retro gas pump (white), espresso maker (white) (i ordered one for the person who requested it before you, if they don't respond by the time everything else is ready i'll just grab that one), and plastic canister (red) tomorrow to get to you the day after. everything else i have set aside and you can grab them now or when everything else is ready, depends on what you prefer :)

also, 7 nmt sounds perfect!

hi! May I get:

i have a yucca (black), 2 fan palms (white), and a blue cypress plant for house plants at the moment. i have the blue cat grass, sturdy sewing box (navy), ukulele (ocean blue), mini fridge (black), beach towel, 4 stacks of branches, 2 stacks of weeds, striped maxi dress, bohemian tunic dress, kimono sandals (grey), and labelle sneakers (red, blue and purple) on hand right now. i normally wouldn't let go of fish models, but since the seahorse and zebra turkey fish aren't that rare and are in season i will. the stone arch, however, requires 90 stone to make each time and i need the one i have, so you'd have to provide the materials seeing as i don't have a full stack. the rest of the items i'd have to order in a couple days (sea globe, simple panel (both types), cute bed (red), and labelle sneakers (black) for my reference) if that's ok?

Last edited:
apologies for the wait guys, let me check my storage and i'll get back to you ^^

i'll need to order the cone (white), oil barrel (green), retro gas pump (white), espresso maker (white) (i ordered one for the person who requested it before you, if they don't respond by the time everything else is ready i'll just grab that one), and plastic canister (red) tomorrow to get to you the day after. everything else i have set aside and you can grab them now or when everything else is ready, depends on what you prefer :)

also, 7 nmt sounds perfect!

i have a yucca (black), 2 fan palms (white), and a blue cypress plant for house plants at the moment. i have the blue cat grass, sturdy sewing box (navy), ukulele (ocean blue), mini fridge (black), beach towel, 4 stacks of branches, 2 stacks of weeds, striped maxi dress, bohemian tunic dress, kimono sandals (grey), and labelle sneakers (red, blue and purple) on hand right now. i normally wouldn't let go of fish models, but since the seahorse and zebra turkey fish aren't that rare and are in season i will. the stone arch, however, requires 90 stone to make each time and i need the one i have, so you'd have to provide the materials seeing as i don't have a full stack. the rest of the items i'd have to order in a couple days (sea globe, simple panel (both types), cute bed (red), and labelle sneakers (black) for my reference) if that's ok?
anything you have to order its ok, dont worry then haha! And ill pass on the stone arches then! How much do you want for the rest :O

Back