• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Roads?

aikatears

The Mayor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
User Title Color Change
I recall in the nintendo video before the game came out in Japan,that we could build roads. Is that doable or did they means patterns.

Would really like to make real roads got my village.

I don't recall this. Could you maybe find the video and post the link here? Most likely it meant patterns.

In my opinion, it's a cool idea to have roads but I wouldn't want it in my town unless the villagers drove their cars down the roads lol.

I don't recall this. Could you maybe find the video and post the link here? Most likely it meant patterns.

In my opinion, it's a cool idea to have roads but I wouldn't want it in my town unless the villagers drove their cars down the roads lol.

it was in that big 47 minute or w/e AC3DS ND Special.

i dont know, you probs need to advance in the game to get them

The road that had the character for road on it?
It looked like a pattern to me. I think she even mentioned designing it with the my-design feature.

oh...:( was hoping it meant real roads and not patterns, not good with drawing patterns. oh well

patterns are easily sharble via QR codes so you can easily get a good 'road' pattern :)

Back