• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Rococo or Mermaid set

Juliet7466

☆彡
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hi! I'm looking for the full rococo set or mermaid set, I can only pay in bells right now :)

Last edited:
I don't have a princess set anymore but l could get you the regal set for free. All l gotta do is order the items and drop them off. What time are you available at tomorrow? My time zone is CST

I'm available for the next hour and a half, and my time zone is gmt
That's so weird. I didn't get a notification of you liking my post. So l didn't see this until now. Very sorry
Are you available today at some time?

That's so weird. I didn't get a notification of you liking my post. So l didn't see this until now. Very sorry
Are you available today at some time?
Just wanna say that l noticed just now that l don't have a regal wall if that's okay with you. The wall is ugly in the first place to go with the set. Heads up

Good news, l found a few remains of Princess set. I think l could find the rest on this other character.
Post automatically merged:

l will let you know when l find the rest

Great! I'll even take a few pieces. My gates are still open when you're ready :) Also how many bells would you like for it if you want bells?

Great! I'll even take a few pieces. My gates are still open when you're ready :) Also how many bells would you like for it if you want bells?
Oh l don't need bells, l have too much. But hold on. Just going get these ready
Post automatically merged:

Oh l don't need bells, l have too much. But hold on. Just going get these ready
coming

i have the full rococo set in my catalogue but i only have about 15,000 bells to my name :^,))))

if you're comfortable paying for it beforehand ( 38,320 bells ) i can buy it and bring it over to you ?

Hi! Sorry for the late response but yes, I'm okay with paying before hand if you're still interested

Hi! Sorry for the late response but yes, I'm okay with paying before hand if you're still interested
cool !! are you free tomorrow ?
i can order it after collecting the bells and deliver the set in the evening the day after .

Last edited:
Back