• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Rodeo is in boxes today!! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoochsPLH

Happy vibes ✌️🌈🎈🧸
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7883-3221-7710
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Pavé
Matryoshka Doll
Black Hybrid Rose
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (30) +
Rodeo has finally decided to move out today so I'm going to post him here! He is fcfs and completely free!

PLEASE READ: Little note about this villager however! He has been reserved for a long while now (it took him forever to move), but this user hasn't been on in awhile (which is fine of course everyone has a life outside the internet). So no matter who replies to this thread I am giving this user till 10:30pm EST to reply to the message I sent as I have a few things I have to do today anyways. Up until that time Rodeo is guaranteed to this user, but after that he goes to whoever replied to this thread. I know it would probably be easier to post a thread at that time, but I might forget to so I'm posting now.

So please be patient as I probably won't reply to you/pm you till closer to 11pm. I will update this thread if the user who reserved Rodeo replies in time. Thank you for understanding! <3

EDIT:
As the bump below states (idk if editing the post bumps it too??) the user never replied so Rodeo is available to everyone!

Thank you thatawkwardkid!

Last edited:
Bump!

Okie dokie the user has still not replied so if anyone wants Rodeo I will give him to the first person who replies! I'm making a cake right now, but I'm waiting for it to cook currently so I apologize if I take a little bit to reply!

Bump!

I'm a dope who always forgets the villager is in boxes the next day. Idk why I always think the villager is in boxes the same day they ask to move...

Anywho Rodeo is still available to anyone who wants him! And is actually in boxes now orl.

Last bump for this thread! Sorry if I'm doing that too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back