• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

<Role Play> Yasogami High (A Persona Q Role Play) <Role Play>

milkyi

the people’s princess
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2594-5984-2884
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Green Bunny Balloon
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Bunny Balloon
My Melody Easter Egg
ぶ
Pink Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Spring Sakura
う
STORY

On a normal, uneventful day, a bell suddenly rings with an eerie sound. The sound led Persona-users to a certain school. There, they were greeted by a never-ending festival... In the midst of the students enjoying the festival were Shadows, creatures which feed upon people's psyches. And there seems to be no exit from the school... Can they solve the mysteries of this world and return to their own...?

RULES

- You can have 3 characters.
- No Mary Sues.
- You can't be super OP, and dodge every hit.
- If you have to leave please kill of your character.
- You don't have to use the cast from the Persona games, you may use your own characters.

FORM

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Persona name:
Persona Apperance:
Other:

CHARACTERS

Username: P o c k y
Name: Kaida
Personality: Cold, and doesn't talk much until you get to know her.
Appearance:
4sUmzN2.jpg
She is 4 foot 11 inches. She wears boots.
Persona name: Himiko
Persona Apperance:
Other: She is currently in a relationship with Junpei. Her daughter is Mitsuki. Kaida is pansexual and polyromantic.

Name: Junpei
Personality: Perverted, but also very kind.
Appearance:
4561010779_3c338efb76.jpg
Persona name: Hermes
Persona Apperance:
Other: He is in love with Kaida. His daughter is Mitsuki.

Name: Mitsuki
Personality: Quiet, Shy and Reserved.
Appearance:
e467116a5dd6b180dfc40893db20a678.jpg
Persona name: Konohana Sakuya
Persona Apperance:
jbO4lNy.jpg
Other: Her mother is Kaida, and her father is Junpei.

Username: Bloobloop
Name: Akane
Personality: Incredibly loud. She is reckless and very naive. She is always happy and smiling, although who knows if that smile is just a mask? Really friendly (almost to the point where it's intimidating) to new people.
Appearance:
Z6OoOE7.png
Persona name: Cu Sith
Persona Apperance:
vNK5Vjl.jpg
Other: She has once lost control of her persona and killed her entire close family except for her mother, who is traumatized and mute in a hospital. The metal disc in her hand is a family item that has passed down to her, which she carries everywhere and would die to protect.

Username: TheCreeperHugz
Name: Kaito Hisakawa
Personality: Quite loud and boisterous, and almost always cheerful. He likes making friends, even if he's not necessarily very good at it.
Appearance:
Persona name: Jack Frost
Persona Apperance:
latest
Other: Mika's younger brother.

Name: Mika Hisakawa
Personality: More mature and less bubbly than Kaito, though she is still friendly towards most people.
Appearance:
VJames-1.jpg
Persona name: Apsaras
Persona Apperance:
Other: Kaito's older sister.
Username: emisenpai12
Name: Qrow
Personality: You'll see.
Appearance:
p3_protagonist_minato_arisato_original_concepts_1_by_blahblahblah7000-d86l4er.jpg

Persona name: Pyro Jack
Persona Apperance: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Pyro_Jack
Other: none

Username: Sugarella
Name: Ayumi
Personality: When you first meet her, she can be a bit shy, but when you start talking to her more, she opens up. Once she gets out of her shell, she can be really fiesty and fights very good.
Appearance:
tumblr_n5s5ss0suF1sbav3bo1_500.gif
Persona name: Lucia
Persona Appearance:
Lucia_in_P3M.jpg
Other: n/a
Username: CommanderLeahShepard
Name: Yui Mioka
Personality: Wild, quirky, confident and loud. Yui loves to talk and is very friendly (sometimes overly friendly). She can be annoying as she can be considered rude and sometimes irritating. She loves music and is a great guitarist. She can be considered a little mad at times.
Appearance: Persona name: TAKE-MIKAZUCHI
Persona appearance:

OTHER

Nothing yet!​

Last edited:
Ooooh, a persona rp! Totally gonna sign up for this in a little bit and maybe use mara as my persona xD

Quick question though, if Kaida is 17 and her daughter is 5, wouldn't that have made Kaida 12 when she had her? That seems kinda off lol

Ooooh, a persona rp! Totally gonna sign up for this in a little bit and maybe use mara as my persona xD

Quick question though, if Kaida is 17 and her daughter is 5, wouldn't that have made Kaida 12 when she had her? That seems kinda off lol

It is possible though. I'm not going into details. and if you use mara be careful with the image so you dont get banned xD

wait so your persona is what you want to be or ?? im confused

yeah I suppose it is technically possible

if you use mara be careful with the image so you dont get banned xD

;)
I'll probably won't actually use mara, though it'd be quite amusing if I did xD

wait so your persona is what you want to be or ?? im confused

Persona's are companions who fight along your side. You can summon them with special guns. They can do magic to help against defeating shadows.

Oops nevermind

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Bloobloop
Name: Akane
Personality: Incredibly loud. She is reckless and very naive. She is always happy and smiling, although who knows if that smile is just a mask? Really friendly (almost to the point where it's intimidating) to new people.
Appearance:
Z6OoOE7.png
Persona name: Cu Sith
Persona Apperance:
vNK5Vjl.jpg
Other: She has once lost control of her persona and killed her entire close family except for her mother, who is traumatized and mute in a hospital. The metal disc in her hand is a family item that has passed down to her, which she carries everywhere and would die to protect.

Last edited:
Personality: Quite loud and boisterous, and almost always cheerful. He likes making friends, even if he's not necessarily very good at it.
Appearance:
Persona Apperance:
latest

---

Personality: More mature and less bubbly than Kaito, though she is still friendly towards most people.
Appearance:
VJames-1.jpg
Persona Apperance:

Last edited:
My computer is being slow so I'll add them to the OP later.

By the way how are we summoning the personas? Persona 3 & 4 have different methods and idk which one Q uses

Persona's are companions who fight along your side. You can summon them with special guns. They can do magic to help against defeating shadows.

Oh okay! I'll make a form when I get back home, I'm on my phone xP

Can I reserve a spot? I love persona!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Appearance:
Persona Apperance:
latest

---

Appearance:
VJames-1.jpg
Persona Apperance:

(Kaito has been revived XD )

Back