• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Romance help

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
I really love smug personality so I decided to have 2 like my 2 sweet normals
And I wanted a romace between some of my animals so
Decide for me please

For my Best animal is savannah (yeah she has 2 the other hasn't)

Colton
Pro: he look cool and fit with savannah
Con: he too popular I like to be different and odd

Julian
Pro: he unique and different I like that and I also love his desing
Con: a zebra and a unicorn.... Idk if that fits

The other option it's for my darling aurora

Tex
Pro: he a really cool looking penguin
Con: doesn't fit with the theme if aurora in terms of their color

The other option it's for my cute Blanche

Phil
Pro: he an ostrich.... So yeah
Con: Blanche is white he different colors

So you people decide my 10 villager for me and il get it for next year after I finish making the town of my bf
But please help me decide

For Savannah, I'd definitely go with Colton. He's actually less popular than Julian if you go by the tier lists on this site. Julian is borderline tier 1 or tier 2 depending on the week while Colton is in the middle of tier 3. I also think that Colton is better because he's a real horse and not a unicorn.

For Aurora, I think Tex is a good option because his colors are very similar to Aurora, but Cube is also a possibility. Cube has a "softer" look like Aurora which may make him a better match for Aurora than Tex if you don't like Tex's face.

For Blanche, you should consider Cranston who is also a white ostrich.

You know what they say, opposites attract.

Bree + Big Top = Best ACNL couple

- - - Post Merge - - -

How...how can you have a romance between villagers? I'm confused.

It's just an imaginary thing. Villagers don't automatically have a relationship just because they are the same species, but that seems more natural than Big Top and Bree. You know, cause in real life Big Top's d*** is larger than Bree.

Last edited:
I just wanted smug personality because it's my favorite personality and I have pietro and I thought Julian was less popular the Colton oh well learn something new... And I just need to choose 1 and btw I like cube but he lazy and I just want 2 smug because I have pietro but another one else for my 2 favorite savannah and aurora
So help me decide just on one

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's just an imaginary thing. Villagers don't automatically have a relationship just because they are the same species, but that seems more natural than Big Top and Bree. You know, cause in real life Big Top's d*** is larger than Bree.

........I'm just gonna slowly back out of this thread now.

Instead of helping I'm just laughing at what your guys saying because it's funny jajaja

I just wanted smug personality because it's my favorite personality and I have pietro and I thought Julian was less popular the Colton oh well learn something new... And I just need to choose 1 and btw I like cube but he lazy and I just want 2 smug because I have pietro but another one else for my 2 favorite savannah and aurora
So help me decide just on one

If you already have Pietro, then you could go with Colton as your 2nd smug. Cube and Cranston are both lazy personality so you would have 2 smugs and 2 lazies unless you already have other lazy villagers in your town.

Last edited:
I have 9 villager well 8 for the moment soon I'm gonna have my peppy ruby and yeah all my animals have all personality I just have 2 normal and my lazy it's Drago but I just love smug <3 so I need another smug that can make a romance because they flirt so I was thinking of one of the same species so yeah
Well now
Colton or tex make my zebra or penguin have romance

oh my god this thread
this reminds me of when we were discussing whether or not nook is a biologically correct tanuki
OK, but seriously, NL romances just...HAPPEN. You can't really FORCE it. If you want Phil/Blanche, you're gonna get Julian/Blanche. I know I never expected Alice/Sterling to be a thing.

I'm crying because this is getting so ridiculous it's funny XD

OK, but seriously, NL romances just...HAPPEN. You can't really FORCE it. If you want Phil/Blanche, you're gonna get Julian/Blanche. I know I never expected Alice/Sterling to be a thing.

True that :p I wanted Carmen to date O'Hare, but she ended up being more interested in Moose XD

But anyway, I think Colton would be a good choice :3

Savannah and Colton. I ship it.

I don't make the romances in my town. Like I had Marshal and Peanut which I was totally going to ship but Marshal keeps on flirting with Fuschia and I'm all for that.

QqZBWHI.jpg
Sometimes two villagers from the same species hang out together.I have some bear on bear action in my town with Nate and Tutu.I also have Pinky in this town but apparently,Nutu(Tate?)aren't really interested in an all-bear m?nage ? trois.As for Zebra's original post,Colton is good;he has good hair and I don't believe he's a gelding.For Aurora,perhaps Roald would be a better match.He also has weird eyes but not as weird as Cube's and for Blanche,I'd go with Cranston...he comes prepared for romance with several baby beds in his house.

Yeah I'm going with Colton and savannah and it was only smug not other and a hammer and goat.... good luck with that

- - - Post Merge - - -

E X P A N D
D O N G

Back