• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

roses town

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
OK I decided to have only roses in my town so I was thinking for every villager I have it will 1 rose presenting him so I'm gonna list then and you guys tell me what you think

Savannah-gold roses~ she my star and favorite
Aurora - purple roses~ my favorite color to my second favorite
Ruby - white roses~ she an albino rabbit
Rudy - black roses~ it's a bit brownish so yeah matches his house and his color
Drago - red roses- matches his house
Blanche -pink roses~ she a snooty after all
Octavian -blue roses~ he an octopus they come from the sea
Pietro - one of each~ he a rainbow so of course
Shari -yellow or orange~ help me decide

.... still thinking but when I have then to see who will stay
Chadder or lionel - yellow or orange~ .... got nothing on this for the moment

Ok are those color ok? For the animals and help me decide on shsri the other color will be for one of the 2 I don't have

happy early birthday cherry
fu.ckk the mods and f.uckk the furry haters who draw gijinkas all day u deserve sex gurrrrrl lmao uwu xdxdxdxdxdxd
2b9f567619688173493f4a3ea9d3dbbb.jpg

Last edited:
May I ask why purple to blanche and pink to aurora? Blanche has make up and when I see pink I think in make up plus I hate color pink so I wouldn't like to go on my dearly aurora that she was one of the 3 animals affront of gate station <3 I completely fall in love

I think to switch Blanche with Ruby would work too, because Ruby has the pink ears and pink/red eyes. But either works cause Blanche's blush, I just think it would match Ruby a bit better.

Ruby is red eyes because she an albino rabbit plus I see more ruby with white because I have an albino rabbit as a pet in real life and I made a small white hat for her with a touch of zebra stripes so I think it's fitting to put white to her

happy early birthday cherry
fu.ckk the mods and f.uckk the furry haters who draw gijinkas all day u deserve sex gurrrrrl lmao uwu xdxdxdxdxdxd
2b9f567619688173493f4a3ea9d3dbbb.jpg

Last edited:
purple is traditionally the colour of royalty in some cultures, and snooties do have that royal aura imo. ofc it's up to you but that's what i would personally choose for blanche.

Well my definition of purple as where I live we put purple as the calm person what do I mean by that is that people who are surrounded with purple are more kind then other and are usually more calm while pink where I live it's mostly more the gossip one
Well that my case

Last edited:
Back