• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Roses

Heartcore

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (126) +
Any kind of rose, I will buy. I am looking to replace all the flowers in my town with roses. Preferably in bulk.

Come to my town and pick all I have for free? They're all basic colors, though, I don't think I have any hybrids.

I have 25 blue roses I am selling for 200k each or if you have a birthday sign and/or candles I can trade for those.

I have 25 blue roses I am selling for 200k each or if you have a birthday sign and/or candles I can trade for those.

I would buy them all if you sold them at 100k each.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep. : D I time travel in this town, so I have a loooot of flowers. Been trying to foist them on people since trampling them seems wasteful.

Okay, great! I'll add you! Let me know when your gate is open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure how much they're worth. Offer?

25k?

Sorry I can't sell them at 100k each but if you have the birthday items I listed above I would gladly trade. Sorry D:

Okay, great! I'll add you! Let me know when your gate is open?
Gate is open~

My town is a hot mess, so sorry about all the items on the ground. .-. It goes without saying, but please don't take any of them. Trying to work on my catalog and preparing for Gracie.

Any flowers or fruit you'd like is yours to take, though. Running is also fine.

Gate is open~

My town is a hot mess, so sorry about all the items on the ground. .-. It goes without saying, but please don't take any of them. Trying to work on my catalog and preparing for Gracie.

Any flowers or fruit you'd like is yours to take, though. Running is also fine.

Of course. I wouldn't touch your items. Thanks so much. I'll be over in a jiffy.

Back