• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Rosie is in Boxes [voided]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Rosie
Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items

TofuIdol

かな、かな?
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Black Hybrid Rose
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Bee Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (13) +
I currently have Rosie in boxes right now and looking for maybe something from my wishlist.
She is lightly gifted, as I have given her a Boa blouson top in purple, a Dreamy sweater in pink, and a Heart sweater in red.
I'm trying to get rid of her as soon as possible and really don't wanna void her.

Last edited:
Hi! What are you looking for? NMT, TBT, IGB, or Items? I would love to have her if she will still be available in about 11-ish hours?

Hi! What are you looking for? NMT, TBT, IGB, or Items? I would love to have her if she will still be available in about 11-ish hours?
If it was items it would be anything from here Wishlist but otherwise whatever anyone wants to offer. And I'm also trying to get rid of her as soon as possible.

Well I have the lily record player, zebra ride-on, ribbon (white), Picnic basket (white), Candy Machine (pink). If no one else offers for her I would love to have her :D! I won't have an empty plot until my town resets in 11 hours though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back